Appealing for: Forum Ban

Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: not sure

How long were you banned for: permanent

Your Steam Name: zansa

Your In-game Name: wok jing sheng

Your Steam ID: n/a

Why were you banned/blacklisted:
i said the n word in shoutbox, i admit that what i said was completely unacceptable, my ban is completely valid, however i believe this has been a misunderstanding, a few members of the forum said that the n word filter was back, the filter where if you say the n word it shows up as the dog, without thinking i sent the n word into the shoutbox which was very vulgar from my part which i understand, but i done this in no way to offend anyone or mean it in a malicious way, i am happy to take a ban but i believe being permanently removed from a community forum for saying the n word once is a bit out of order, i am deeply sorry about my actions and will never repeat them, i hope i can be back on the forums soon.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You can't possibly try to spin this as "oh I didn't know the filter existed" - Literally a minute or so before you said the word, I replied to you saying:

F3Enbyw.png

Yet you said it anyway? Not to mention all of this you said beforehand:
D6yGyE3.png

You're clearly not sorry for your actions, you carried on saying this even though there's a giant notice above the shoutbox saying what would happen if you did, despite me saying there is no filter. If you're going to sit there and have the audacity to even lie in your appeal too, I don't want you on these forums again. You're evidently a toxic person, even from your recent OOC messages it's quite obvious you get some satisfaction out of this kind of behaviour.

Behaviour (like this) that has been let slide in the past will no longer be tolerated in this community, keep that in mind when you come back.

Your forum ban will end one month from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.