Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: choklad tomte
Your Roleplay Name: Ronald Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:597462558

Player's Steam Name: jamaican dog sandwich
Player's Roleplay Name: Bebe-Elle Drizzi
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4980326

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4, this player was hanging around bazaar while being warranted. You can hear in the start how he says "i'm black and on the run" from which i then brought out my phone to report this to the authorities. Which he then shot me over, and I understand why he would.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/za04xv

Reaction score
Sadly I do not remember what exactly happened due to you taking so long to make this AR (8 days) and I do feel as though the timing of this makes it seem quite malicious and possibly just an attempt to get me banned for longer due to my current ban. However I will try my best to explain from memory. I believe we had just stopped at bazaar for a moment to grab some sort of supply from storage or store weapons from some previous interaction and I believe we left right after I had shot you therefor not being there for a prolonged period of time and not risking my safety.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not involved but also liable for:

2.5 Excessive Negativity​

Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.
Snitching on someone in a very public area is not worth murdering someone over.
If he is calling the police on me and I am wanted in that time I can kill him to prevent the police locating me. That is not excessive in anyway, furthermore you commenting attempting to add further rules to this makes it seem so much more malicious.

Reaction score
But you killing him in an extremely public area would cause others to feel threatened and call the police, either way forcing police to be aware of your location and BOLO.
Hence why we left immediately after killing him. I'm not going to argue with you as you are wrong about this as it has been stated in many previous situations that you can kill to prevent someone calling the police on you for a crime which would get you over 7 years.

Also as we can see here he decided to endanger his life by putting me in a position where killing him was my only option however he did not intend on calling the police and just acted in a way which made him lose his life which is 3.4

1716242520798.png

Last edited:
Reaction score

After reviewing @Kronen's logs, we did not find any indication that he was warranted before the shooting incident. We then watched his demo and confirmed that he was not wanted for any crimes carrying a sentence of 7 years or more.

Since @Kronen would only possibly be wanted for crimes such as 6.9 Failure to Stop for a Law Enforcement Officer (5 years max), 7.8 Detonation of Explosives and Incendiaries (6 years max), or 9.1 Physical Assault (5 years max)—none of which carry sentences of 7 years or more—the killing of @choklad tomte is deemed to be 2.5.

@Kronen Will be receiving a 5 day ban for his actions.

Reviewed with @Oddy

Status
Not open for further replies.