Ban Dispute (ellie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute/apology because i really didnt know they came back and raided
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: RespectMyVoid
Your Roleplay Name: Dalton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:711492346

Why were you banned/blacklisted?:
3.4, 3.20 - User disconnected in zipties to avoid RP, when he joined back he run into a shootout unarmed.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i didnt even know i was running into a shootout and i left whenever they drove off and already took my stuff so i dont see how i broke rp right there i was done for the night after losing all that stuff it sucked you know but jose was like come back bro lets just be cops so i was like fuck it and came back and ran back to the farm i didnt know they where being raided i got shot down from idk where because all i saw was a red car leaving then heard shots and i was dead and banned in 4 seconds

Additional Information: can link the demos

Last edited:
Reaction score
You were banned for the following reason;
"3.4, 3.20 - User disconnected in zipties to avoid RP, when he joined back he run into a shootout unarmed."

Additionally, for an appeal to be considered, you need to upload some form of evidence. Demos or videos.

Reaction score
"3.4, 3.20 - User disconnected in zipties to avoid RP, when he joined back he run into a shootout unarmed."

Additionally, for an appeal to be considered, you need to upload some form of evidence. Demos or videos.
i will upload the demos

Reaction score

ive sent the demos

A1L

Reaction score

I've looked at your demo and your logs, logs show that you disconnected inside of the Farm 5 seconds after Mina was killed outside of it, so I don't believe you not knowing it was a shootout at all and you shouldn't have returned at all, and you shouldn't of disconnected either.

Status
Not open for further replies.