Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Emirr'
Your Roleplay Name: Emir Yilmaz
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:566384247

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - Whilst under gunpoint, pulled out a gun and shot the player.

Why should this appeal be considered?: If you were to see the clip you might thing i am guilty but if you look at the picture I have you might say otherwise as there was a weapon being pointed at the perpetrator who raided with keys. yes, it might have look one way, but the bigger picture needs to be since quite figuratively as if an inspection of the picture was done you would see a man in the back with his head peaking over with a gun pointed to the person while i shot at him there for not being 3.4,

Additional Information: https://hizliresim.com/ptt20ks photo link

A1L

Reaction score
I am confused, regardless you still pulled a gun whilst he had a gun pointed towards both of you?

Reaction score
Clearly not from the video, but regardless if you killed him or not is irrelevant
yes you are right but i pulled out gun after my friend started shooting please open my ban i wont do it again

A1L

Reaction score

the video clearly shows otherwise, you pulled it out before your friend started shooting and the guy had a gun pointed at your friend and you

Status
Not open for further replies.