Best Free Editor Software

Reaction score
Hello,
As you may know, I recently uploaded my first video which included lots of editing.
I currently use CapCut to edit, but I would really appreciate if you could recommend me other Free Editing Softwares that include more effects, zooms, tracking, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Chris Flynn

Reaction score
Davinci resolve can be a great free alternative for premiere pro or vegas, clipchamp is limited due to its easy to use nature. Clipchamp can also seem TOO beginner friendly and it has less features then davinci resolve. I would highly recommend that Davinci Resolve is your best bet for a free editing software.

Reaction score
Anything is free if you try hard enough if you know what I mean... But honestly, sony vegas is legit my favorite software it's so easy to use. If you can't be asked to look for a "free" version of vegas just use davinci resolve, it's arguably worse but still is decent for free.

Max

Reaction score
Davinci resolve is great, I used to use windows movie maker :oldman: :penguin: and went straight to it and it wasn’t too difficult to adjust and has a load of features for free!! Also lots of short tutorials on YouTube

Reaction score
I've been using DaVinci since my Adobe license ran out. It's pretty good considering its free, but doesn't come close to Premiere and After Effects.

Reaction score
DaVinci Resolve (specifically 18) by far.
Capcut on PC sucks when splitting clips and I've been using davinci for probably all of my videos on YT.

Reaction score
If you can afford it when it goes on sale, MAGIX Vegas Pro is pretty good. DaVinci Resolve is also great but you can't use Voukoder with it when you have the Free version sadly