Forums - Fictional/Non-Fictional Story Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Stories section for in Character/Out Of Character

Fictional/Non Fictional
Short explanation (in notes): AS some of you are aware there are several stories on the forums both by myself and @ErmakDimon and there is no dedicated area for them meaning that some are in off topic while the latest ones are in Artistic Corner mixed with the art
-
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): To Encourage the community to get even more creative writing stories for anything even in character or something that happened in their life.

Optional additions: Me and Ermak showed you all that you can create any story you want all you need is the time to make one.

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd like this addition. Mostly because that gives me a chance to show off some of my previous 'stories' that I've created. Mostly HL2RP based, but alright.

I'll go ahead and support this.

Reaction score
I support this, players would share their creativity in stories, they may create them or take funny rap stories from the past.

Reaction score
At the moment we have artistic corner and to be honest I would not like another non-used "area" of the forums with for example the marketplace which for example is an amazing area where players can get along to sell items, now this Artistic Corner is not really used that much so I don't see why we would have to add another place that is not being used at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.