Kronen's helper application :pompus:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kronen
ROLEPLAY NAME: Kat Pawsley
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:4980326
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I want to be helper because I feel as though in my time on the server I have acquired quite a lot of knowledge of different aspects of the server meaning I am able to help people with almost any question they may have. I feel as though this would make me a great asset to the team as I am also active almost every day so I can be as available as possible when it comes to helping people weather it be just simple questions or a complex issue I will attempt to help them as best I can.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: In my time on the server I have played in many different sectors of the server. I am a sergeant in the PLPD so I am very able to assist with PD questions, I am lvl 125 crafting and I have been apart of multiple crafting orgs so i understand how the bazaar and shop system works and I am also PVPing as a crim and basing quite often so I understand and can help people when they are attempting to branch out into different ways of playing

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week ✔
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month ✔
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws ✔
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections ✔

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-21 025044.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-21 025044.png
    394.4 KB · Views: 23
Reaction score
Personally my interactions with Kronen ingame are always postive, he shows good rule knowledge and clearly does have a good grasp on the server rules and how the server itself runs, ive seen him assist other players whenever it is possible for him to do so, and this can be evidenced through his replys in help and OOC chat as well as his interaction ingame.
Good Luck on your application mate.

Reaction score
Jk +1 really nice person every time I speak to them really good interaction knows the rules very well would a good helper always helping people good luck kronen

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kronen
ROLEPLAY NAME: Kat Pawsley
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:4980326
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I want to be helper because I feel as though in my time on the server I have acquired quite a lot of knowledge of different aspects of the server meaning I am able to help people with almost any question they may have. I feel as though this would make me a great asset to the team as I am also active almost every day so I can be as available as possible when it comes to helping people weather it be just simple questions or a complex issue I will attempt to help them as best I can.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: In my time on the server I have played in many different sectors of the server. I am a sergeant in the PLPD so I am very able to assist with PD questions, I am lvl 125 crafting and I have been apart of multiple crafting orgs so i understand how the bazaar and shop system works and I am also PVPing as a crim and basing quite often so I understand and can help people when they are attempting to branch out into different ways of playing

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week ✔
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month ✔
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws ✔
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections ✔
From what I know about Kronen is that he is such a charming person and okay he can be rude sometimes but he I so friendly and kind to the community and has shown parts of where he has been helping users I support him and he should get Helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.