MOST WANTED

Reaction score
Thanking yourselves greatly for your kind words about one's montage. one can see you, one's old bean, can hairlairh appreciate the art and craftmanship that goes into making these. i hope to see more fancy this so we can have a gallaaary of montages, this would be spectaculaaar. Don't you know?
O nah they got home boy too, Roger Dolan must've released a knock off Joker's Yapping Gas.

Reaction score
You're confusing religion with race buddy. Offending religion is not illegal but potentially frowned upon, something I for one do not care about.
Talking shit isn't the same as having civil discourse. Nobody wants to hear /adverts that talk shit about a religion, or sensitive topics, in a gmod server. :penguin:

Reaction score
Talking shit isn't the same as having civil discourse. Nobody wants to hear /adverts that talk shit about a religion, or sensitive topics, in a gmod server. :penguin:

You don't even know the context which is why I told the senior admin team the ban can be misconstrued which is exactly what's happening here. It's not my fault people in 2024 can't cope with a joke about my own religion.

Reaction score
dont think ive seen you engage ingame since ive played, you just go on the fourms in your rocking chair and waffle about " BACK IN MY DAY THERE WAS NO STUPID KISS ME MONTAGES AND IT WAS PROPER PVP"

Reaction score
You don't even know the context which is why I told the senior admin team the ban can be misconstrued which is exactly what's happening here. It's not my fault people in 2024 can't cope with a joke about my own religion.
Joking about someone's religion, even while part of it, is mockery. Have your last reply if you want, you're just digging your own grave in this thread.

Reaction score
You're confusing religion with race buddy. Offending religion is not illegal but potentially frowned upon, something I for one do not care about.
That changes a whole lotta nothing man. You were discriminatory and you do not belong in this community if you feel as though that is okay.