MOST WANTED

Reaction score
Neither do racists but what can you do!
tEL7AB7.png

Reaction score
wasted opportunity for a racing/cdm montage

;)

Reaction score
Thankfully there is a difference as I realised that what I did wasn't good and he tries to justify it :D
I don't really care I just think you're a hypocrite for going after someone and being an asshole for no reason, and you seem to think you're better than everyone because of it, respectfully, GFSF

Reaction score
Literally yes. Being an asshole, for no reason.
There's definitely a reason Allen. He consistently shits on people because they don't play the server how he wants. If you enjoy PVP more than roleplay then in his eyes your scum who shouldn't be on the server for no reason other than to start drama on the forums. But yeah no reason.

Reaction score
There's definitely a reason Allen. He consistently shits on people because they don't play the server how he wants. If you enjoy PVP more than roleplay then in his eyes your scum who shouldn't be on the server for no reason other than to start drama on the forums. But yeah no reason.
I'll be honest, I really don't care. I just can't stand the hypocrisy and the insufferable attitude of moral superiority. @Sorle literally told him to shut the fuck up in all caps and it's an infinitely better response.