Older games on emulaters

Reaction score
So i been playing Pokémon silver from a cartridge on my phone now that makes me think if there anyone else that's been playing any other older games on emulators and if so what games and how do you play them?

Reaction score
I used to emulate some of my PS1 games, but playing on an actual Playstation 1 is just so much better.
Still have my consoles from back in the days. (SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Gameboy, Gameboy Color)

Reaction score
As I've got a Steam Deck I've installed EmuDeck which is a collection of all sorts of emulators ranging from modern ones like RyuJinx (RIP Yuzu) and classic ones using RetroArch. Gotta say though, playing Switch and PSP games feels just right on a Steam Deck

Reaction score
I mean i have legend of zelda and pokemon that i play on my phone i have a steam deck with retro arch myself but i dont have any roms as imma buy the games i want and go through it that way dont want too download them online

Reaction score
I used to emulate some of my PS1 games, but playing on an actual Playstation 1 is just so much better.
Still have my consoles from back in the days. (SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Gameboy, Gameboy Color)
I'm jealous I have a GBA that I got from CEX that I got because my auntie who past got me one when i was younger, i have a PS2 and a couple of others, i feel like in the wake of ubisoft getting rid of games that people have paid for i starting too prefer physical media in a respect

Reaction score
I mean i have legend of zelda and pokemon that i play on my phone i have a steam deck with retro arch myself but i dont have any roms as imma buy the games i want and go through it that way dont want too download them online
You’ll be spending a fortune finding physical copies for those, honestly just downloading everything and keeping it on a drive is the way to go

Reaction score
nintendo wii is great for emulating, you can run analog signal and installing homebrew with mailbomb is as simple as dragging a file onto a sd card, a used wii goes for 50€, it plays anything up to ps1 and also runs gamecube nateively

you can also grab a DS very cheap with a card adapter and that is way better for handheld games than your phone. its useless for most emulaton bc its so weak, but i bought ds lite before for like 20€

Reaction score
I have my dsi from when I was about 5 with a rs4 cartridge that I put a fair few games on, playing ace attorney atm and on my pc I always play Rhythm Heaven Fever for the Wii on Dolphin emulator, going for perfects on every mini game :penguin:

Hoping to get a cheap wii I can run the home brew channel on in the future :D

Reaction score
So i been playing Pokémon silver from a cartridge on my phone now that makes me think if there anyone else that's been playing any other older games on emulators and if so what games and how do you play them?
play pokemon platinum and pokemon ruby

Reaction score
You’ll be spending a fortune finding physical copies for those, honestly just downloading everything and keeping it on a drive is the way to go
i know, i find good deals sometimes, but ur not wrong