PERPHeads Secret Santa 2019

Reaction score
eUrLgkYRCB12.png

Hello everyone, I hope all is well. As some of you may know, I hosted a Secret Santa last year for the '18 holidays and it went VERY well. We had several participants and had many great gifts given along with spreading the holiday spirit.

For everyone who doesn't know how Secret Santa works, everyone who joins this event will be randomly paired with one other person from the pool of participants and you will have to get that person a gift whilst also receiving a gift from another random person in the pool.

Here are some rules that will have to be followed throughout the duration of this event.

• Tradable items from TF2/CS:GO will most likely not be allowed due to the situation regarding valves restrictions on them.
  • Make sure you are active on the forums as this will require a lot of communication and collaboration to have it go successfully - This means regularly check for inbox messages.
  • You MUST give a gift to your giftee. Being a greedy grinch and failing to send a gift to the person whose name you received will result in appropriate actions being taken by Senior Administration and/or me :)
  • You MUST notify me what you gave your giftee. This should properly be done so with a reply to the conversation that we send notifying you who your giftee is.
  • Do not share the identity of your giftee to anyone, especially not them. The whole point is for this to be anonymous until they receive the gift.
  • Check back here regularly as there will most likely be updates/changes.
  • We reserve the right to refuse to allow you to participate for any reason without explanation.
  • Users that are banned from the server may or may not be allowed to participate; under the discretion of myself of @Super_
These are not official rules but are some common guidelines.

• Around new years eve, we will be doing a recap of how the event turned out, and what people got from their Secret Santa. This'll be used to confirm that no one has been grinched.
  • We reserve the right to disqualify anyone from entering and kick out anyone participating if we see it fit.
If you have any questions or concerns, PM me with the title SECRET SANTA Q/C.

If you would like to participate, click here.

Entries will close on December 23rd (12/23/19 or 23/12/18) at 5:00 PM UTC+01:00 (Central European Time Zone)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! We hope you enjoy this event.

DISCLAIMER: If you want to be paired with someone who is really generous you should go vote me for best mod ;) jk......unless? :oops:

noGrinch.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tradable items from TF2/CS:GO will most likely not be allowed due to the situation regarding valves restrictions on them.

so what is the spectrum, are we talking steam games to nudes or?

can I get some examples

Reaction score
  • Staff
Where tf did u get nudes from? Lmao I just think it’d be better if we dont allow CSGO Items in particular cus of the dumb trade restrictions valve has placed on them in the last year or so.

Reaction score
all im saying is we out here dropping big bucks so get urselves in :)

Deleted member 1235

Offering free subscriptions to my onlyfans. Like this message if you DON'T want daily updates on the latest content from Ram Ranch 2 Duffyboogaloo

Reaction score
am i allowed to offer a free account of netflix, spotify and some other stuff?
:)

Reaction score
For free, yes. You’re not going to be able to be a shekel goblin and enter expecting to get some nice games and in return giving out free online accounts