Server Suggestion Realistic actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Realistic actions
Suggestion Description: This is where you find the most realistic actions.

Why should this be added?:
- You would not have the leverage of exploiting the crowbar when raiding, people move away from the door and keep breaking down the door.

What negatives could this have?:
- People could be more aggresive in raiding behavior

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Crowbar exploiting

Reaction score
The reason you can move while crowbarring is so you don't get instantly wallbanged and killed while raiding, it makes 0 sense to remove this. While I slightly understand that it may be considered 'unrealistic' to do so. Not every action you can take in the game is going to be a 1:1 replication of what you can do in reality simply just due to making it less/unenjoyable.

Reaction score
The reason you can move while crowbarring is so you don't get instantly wallbanged and killed while raiding, it makes 0 sense to remove this. While I slightly understand that it may be considered 'unrealistic' to do so. Not every action you can take in the game is going to be a 1:1 replication of what you can do in reality simply just due to making it less/unenjoyable.
have you seen the distance you can get away from the door, should at-least so you have to be facing it or cant use sprint, if you know people are gonna wall-bang use a bomb,

Reaction score
have you seen the distance you can get away from the door, should at-least so you have to be facing it or cant use sprint, if you know people are gonna wall-bang use a bomb,
yeah use a bomb and take 16k off ur profits and make the defenders positioning less predictable :oldman:

Reaction score
If crowbarring kept you stuck in place, there would never be a reason to crowbar ever again, and everyone would use bobby pins.

Reaction score
I agree, there is many solutions we still can think about how to prevent this happening, its a small code, let them face the door and prevent them from sprinting running, since you need to be putting power into the crowbar to crack a door open :)

Reaction score
I agree, there is many solutions we still can think about how to prevent this happening, its a small code, let them face the door and prevent them from sprinting running, since you need to be putting power into the crowbar to crack a door open :)
This isn't an issue. Some things have to suffer being less realistic to ensure the server is balanced and crowbarring while moving is one of them.

Reaction score
honestly this would break more things then it solves, as it will make raiding that is a part of the game no longer as viable when raiding and as someone said you would need too use a bobby pin or a bomb too raid one keeps you in place already, the other takes a lot of money from some people too craft honestly if it works dont change it

Reaction score
Crowbarring while moving already has it's disadvantages. The farther you move, the lower the chance you successfully open the door. This means more chances to get wallbanged, but also more chances to survive. I don't see any problems with the current system. If you're getting wallbanged too much, just use a bomb or synchronised bobby/crowbar

Reaction score
Crowbarring while moving already has it's disadvantages. The farther you move, the lower the chance you successfully open the door. This means more chances to get wallbanged, but also more chances to survive. I don't see any problems with the current system. If you're getting wallbanged too much, just use a bomb or synchronised bobby/crowbar
My exact thoughts, don't know why this is even being suggested when bombs literally exist. Seems like a pointless change

Reaction score
Yes, however this shouldn't really matter all that much, as to begin/continue crowbarring, you have to go back up to the door to do so giving defenders ample time to wallbang you before you might be considered safe. No real point forcing people to use bombs, when a much cheaper option is available to use that is balanced within the gamemode.

Reaction score

Crowbarring while moving already has it's disadvantages. The farther you move, the lower the chance you successfully open the door. This means more chances to get wallbanged, but also more chances to survive.

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.