Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: 6tens
Your Roleplay Name: Robbie Vlasman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:637625139

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User gunned down and finished a player who had punched them but enough to cause any real injury

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well I was standing around in bank until these two guys came along asking for money which i refused to give, then they'll give me an offer I cant refuse, I ask them what the offer was and the black male on the right decided to show me the offer, which is punching me. I kill them both in self defense and Sindarin said 'you should trade fist blows' I don't see how I wouldve won a 2v1 in a fist fight so I shot them both instead of dying in a fight. He wrote on my warning, 'finished a player' I didnt finish them. I shot them both to the point they werent a threat to me and called the police.

Reaction score

From the evidence you provided, you unnecessarily escalated the situation.
Their threats weren't exactly clear enough for you to take action. if they punched you a reasonable amount of times meaning to the point you might die, then it is reasonable for you to kill them.

But in the circumstances that are shown in your video, 1-2 punches aren't enough to kill someone.
Before escalating it, make verbal commands and if they do not follow it then you can kill.

Reviewed with @Aquaa @steelo @Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.