Recent content by Crunchie

  1. Crunchie

    flex up

    so cute
  2. Crunchie

    موناليزا - montage

    nazeer you know i love you but you've let me down with stretched res
  3. Crunchie

    Niche TFU loadouts

    Got me there
  4. Crunchie

    Niche TFU loadouts

    ESP is not a part of the TFU arsenal, why would i include it
  5. Crunchie

    Niche TFU loadouts

    I used to use the mp5a4 with nothing but a flash hider and kept it on burst fire
  6. Crunchie

    Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

    Punishment Type: Ban Punishment Subtype: Server Ban Appeal Type: Apology Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent Your Steam Name: Crunchie Your Roleplay Name: Jacob Lash Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:555265400 Why were you...
  7. Crunchie

    The state of PD

    I personally would much rather do command work over ORs, even with the little effort it takes to actually do an OR they just felt like a chore to me. Not having to do ORs genuinely felt like an incentive to go for a command position.
  8. Crunchie

    The state of PD

    I couldn't believe my eyes when I was sent a ss of it on discord. I'm so proud @MJ.
  9. Crunchie

    Metagame and 2.6 perma bans are dumb

    Now why would anyone ever do that Just don't metagame though
  10. Crunchie

    casual raid video

    Just gotta draw some lines on it
  11. Crunchie

    V6 Feedback Thread

    I don't understand all these people saying "this is the biggest expansion to the map etc its not going to be perfect straight away". Isn't that what feedback is for... Without knowing what people think how will it improve? Assuming that people aren't just saying "its shit" obviously
  12. Crunchie

    casual raid video

    About that
  13. Crunchie

    What makes you enjoy PVP

    I personally think that the m4 is fine as it is Yes and frustration at certain aspects of the server
  14. Crunchie

    What makes you enjoy PVP

    The reasons I got bored. It also felt like every update to pvp was a nerf to crim, even if that wasn't the case, which it wasn't, it felt that way because overall it would just turn negative to be a crim player. It also doesn't help that if you pvp with an org you're branded as a braindead toxic...
  15. Crunchie

    o7

    Hop on Overwatch
Back
Top