Recent content by lewis dad

  1. Pending Assignment Action Request (spongebob sus)

    If I want to raid that door and it Goes south as a solo raider that was my only chanche not the other Doors so I tried car blew up then I realised I cant so shit so I left who makes a RA on that what you salty about
  2. Pending Assignment Action Request (spongebob sus)

    I wanted to go tru there I was solo raiding and I was not going tru the other simpel and also if that doesnt matter the cars dont put it in your report buddy
  3. Pending Assignment Action Request (spongebob sus)

    Next time dont put your car there so i can entry tru that door
  4. Pending Assignment Action Request (spongebob sus)

    Wanten to raid tried bomming a door and car exploded and Made it so I cant enter tru there so i stopped I know there is a fuck ton of rules but putting your car infront of a door then suprised it get explodes when sombody raids tell me thats just crying
  5. Action Request (spongbob sus)

    you can also litterly see thepistol on ground and the shovel ming grabbing you know i can make a report on this rigth your crying and ming grabed lol
  6. Action Request (spongbob sus)

    + i shot a person now police wil come to it im trying to get in and out and when he decided to mind grab it i shot him like idk why he even crying i shot sombody wanted to take what he dropped and you picked it up and started running away so he gets dropped how can i give a warning from so far...
  7. Action Request (spongbob sus)

    i did not know what he picked up or what but you decided to minge grab so you get shot there was litterly a shot of me shooting him and you decide to pick up somthing next to a body so you get shot what is this report bru
  8. Action Request (spongbob sus)

    i did shoot the person and you decided to ming grab so i shot you
  9. Action Request (spongbob sus)

    also he had nothing to do with the situation so thats just ming grabbing
  10. Action Request (spongbob sus)

    yea i dont know why you made a report sombody ina pink truck shot me when i saw him again he was at city gastation i shot him then sombody pulled up(the person who made the action reqeust) picked up his gun witch i was gonne take takes it so i shoot him ask him for a longer clip that is not a...
  11. Action Request (Avid Feminist)

    Your Steam Name: lewis dad Your Roleplay Name: lewis elliot Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:635484648 Player's Steam Name: Avid Feminist Player's Roleplay Name: jon jos Player's SteamID: idk Why should this player be punished?: shot me without warning and broke gp it was at storage bro dropped...
  12. Refund Request (lewis dad)

    Your Steam Name: lewis dad Your Roleplay Name: lewis elliot Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:635484648 Reason for Request: Hello, you can make a refund request for the following items. Please include the Item ID's in the brackets as well as all the attachments I'm about to list. Please tag me on the...
  13. Action Request (spongbob sus)

    I thought that area was a mugging zone, similar to the forest. I'm going to check it again now, but as you can see in the clip, I already had my gun out while he was at the farm because I remembered it being a mugging zone. He then got close to me while I had my gun out. When he drove away, I...
  14. My game

    i also get a lot of like lag spice the whole time is there anything todo ab that
  15. My game

    where do i put that command
Back
Top