Pending Assignment Action Request (spongebob sus)

Messages
120
Reaction score
63
Points
315
Wanten to raid tried bomming a door and car exploded and Made it so I cant enter tru there so i stopped I know there is a fuck ton of rules but putting your car infront of a door then suprised it get explodes when sombody raids tell me thats just crying
 
its not about the car blowing up, its about you running away. also for some time you had 2 entrances from the sides cause there wasnt any fire there yet. or atleast crowbar the other door? what did you expect by bombing a door with a car next to it??
 
I wanted to go tru there I was solo raiding and I was not going tru the other simpel and also if that doesnt matter the cars dont put it in your report buddy
 
its not about the car blowing up, its about you running away. also for some time you had 2 entrances from the sides cause there wasnt any fire there yet. or atleast crowbar the other door? what did you expect by bombing a door with a car next to it??
If I want to raid that door and it Goes south as a solo raider that was my only chanche not the other Doors so I tried car blew up then I realised I cant so shit so I left who makes a RA on that what you salty about
 
Back
Top