Recent content by omega

  1. omega

    Action Request (spongbob sus)

    The user you killed clearly did not have any idea of what was going on, due to the position the body was in and the fact that it seemed no one else was around, it seems reasonable the player may have died to their own car crushing them, you should have clearly seen they just pulled up...
  2. omega

    Action Request (spongbob sus)

    @lewis dad I don't see anyone picking up a gun, only a shovel, why would you shoot them without any prior warning over that?
  3. omega

    Action Request (spongbob sus)

    @lewis dad please explain your actions, you have 48 hours to do so.
  4. omega

    Ban Dispute (Vollgas)

    After reviewing the ban, we believe it is valid, the logs show that you disconnected by yourself only 50 seconds after getting shot down by police. Rule 3.20 states: You must not be unconscious, in active roleplay, or speaking to a staff member when disconnecting. You must wait until 10 minutes...
  5. omega

    Action Request (Flumpy)

    User has failed to respond within a reasonable timeframe, this will be handled without their input. I also noticed after this that they disconnected whilst cuffed. The user will be banned for 1 day for: 2.5, 3.20 - User killed another player for seemingly no reason, later disconnected whilst cuffed.
  6. omega

    Ways to die in perpheads

    I actually quite liked the taste of that grenade thank you very much
  7. omega

    Action Request (Flumpy)

    User does not have a forums account, I will add them on steam, they have 48hrs to respond.
  8. omega

    Ban Dispute (omega)

    Are you apologising for your actions or disputing your punishment as you feel it is invalid?
  9. omega

    Ban Apology (omega)

    Duplicate
  10. omega

    Ban Dispute (Jams)

    Locked until staff have come to a conclusion, if you have anything of value to add, feel free to PM me.
  11. omega

    Action Request (tommyy)

    The user has failed to respond, this will be handled without their input. They will be banned for 2 days. 3,7 - User used a prop to push a vehicle, this also led to them killing a player with it.
  12. omega

    Action Request (tommyy)

    As they have just accepted my friend request I will give them another 24 hours to respond to the message I have sent them.
  13. omega

    Refund Request (Blitzsuo)

    The person who has the weapon has not joined the server in two weeks, so this will just be accepted. To be refunded: 1x Colt M4A1 (200953311) 1x Colt M4A1/KAC SR-25 stock 1x Red dot sight 1x 30x STANAG magazine
  14. omega

    Later pepperheads.

    I think this is the best thing I've read on the forums ever... Also as you can see above, he's the strange one... not me
  15. omega

    Ban Dispute (bean can)

    Are you disputing the punishment because you feel it's invalid, or are you apologising for your actions?
Back
Top