Recent content by Otuka

  1. Otuka

    Ban Dispute (@TYMON007)

    Punishment Type: Ban Punishment Subtype: Server Ban Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence] Which staff member issued the punishment?: @@TYMON007 How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days Your Steam Name: Otuka Your Roleplay Name: John pauljones Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:782271672 Why...
  2. Otuka

    Ban Dispute (TYMON007)

    will edit tmr gtg rn
  3. Otuka

    Ban Dispute (TYMON007)

    lovely ty
  4. Otuka

    Ban Dispute (TYMON007)

    ah if we can change it to a dispute thatll be lovely jams!
  5. Otuka

    Ban Dispute (TYMON007)

    nvm... any chance i can delete this thread? I thought and Would NOT like to apologise as I feel im not in da wrong:3
  6. Otuka

    Ban Dispute (TYMON007)

    Punishment Type: Ban Punishment Subtype: Server Ban Appeal Type: Apology Which staff member issued the punishment?: @TYMON007 How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days Your Steam Name: Otuka Your Roleplay Name: John pauljones Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:782271672 Why were you punished...
  7. Otuka

    Server Suggestion pvp sandbox

    see.. we should have a public one, it would allow people to practice PVP, not only just for crim but also helps TFU
  8. Otuka

    Server Suggestion pvp sandbox

    Whats the ip?
  9. Otuka

    Server Suggestion pvp sandbox

    Suggestion Title: pvp sandbox Suggestion Description: A sandbox for players whom wish to practice their PVP on live players and not non interactive targets. Allow players to choose their weapons and which ones they would like to use, no cost, kinda like a gungame event but for pvp practice...
  10. Otuka

    Scientology Application

    Leavin ballas because ''not enough pvp'' 2h+ my ASSSSSSSSS
  11. Otuka

    Action Request (plaxz)

    my demo was grabbed I'm pretty sure, ts can be heard, when I initially saw the dude I said I'm gunpointing someone that just ran out of their base, idk who heard me though..
  12. Otuka

    Action Request (Plaxz)

    you saying ''undiscovered illegal action'' is completely wrong, I was involved in a bank raid and instantly put to the top of your warrant list
  13. Otuka

    Action Request (Plaxz)

    i didnt see you at all bro, wasnt paying attention to you just getting to substation with the money we had from bank, everyone in that car was wanted so we shot. If I followed traffic laws your ANPR would of seen I was wanted and you would have been gundowned upon trying to pull us over either way
  14. Otuka

    Perpheads 5k Discord Members Giveaway

    https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nhIWSK4UMN0O2iMoS?invite=cr-MSxMdWIsMTk1NjEyMDkx
  15. Otuka

    Ban Apology (Curak)

    Punishment Type: Ban Punishment Subtype: Server Ban Appeal Type: Apology Which staff member issued the punishment?: @curak How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days Your Steam Name: Plaxz Your Roleplay Name: John pauljones Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:782271672 Why were you...
Back
Top