- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 140
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @@TYMON007
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days
Your Steam Name: Otuka
Your Roleplay Name: John pauljones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:782271672
Why were you punished?: 3.4 - The player fled from the police because he had a visible firearm on his back. This caused a massive shootout where a lot of people including officers and his friends have died.
Why should this appeal be considered?: I am disputing this ban as I feel it was wrong, I think that I was allowed to flee because of the gun that was completely visible to the officers, I was fleeing from a 6.9 charge, 7.3 and any others they may add, the shootout happened as my friend was hit by my car and MJ started shooting me being a threat to me and my friends life in the car, so he said ''are we allowed shoot because he shot us?'' I said yes got out and killed the officer, it then started a shootout, I had never asked anybody to shoot with me but as they are org members and seen me killing cops they joined, I know that it states ''you are only allowed to start a car chase if you are warranted or know for certain you'll be arrested'' but you can never know you will for certain be arrested as long as discretion exists, therefor I thought that I was more then likely going to be jailed so initiated the chase.
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @@TYMON007
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days
Your Steam Name: Otuka
Your Roleplay Name: John pauljones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:782271672
Why were you punished?: 3.4 - The player fled from the police because he had a visible firearm on his back. This caused a massive shootout where a lot of people including officers and his friends have died.
Why should this appeal be considered?: I am disputing this ban as I feel it was wrong, I think that I was allowed to flee because of the gun that was completely visible to the officers, I was fleeing from a 6.9 charge, 7.3 and any others they may add, the shootout happened as my friend was hit by my car and MJ started shooting me being a threat to me and my friends life in the car, so he said ''are we allowed shoot because he shot us?'' I said yes got out and killed the officer, it then started a shootout, I had never asked anybody to shoot with me but as they are org members and seen me killing cops they joined, I know that it states ''you are only allowed to start a car chase if you are warranted or know for certain you'll be arrested'' but you can never know you will for certain be arrested as long as discretion exists, therefor I thought that I was more then likely going to be jailed so initiated the chase.


