Recent content by rogue

  1. rogue

    Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

    hyia I am unable to determine this appeal as I am no longer in an administrative position so it will be decided in an Admin Meeting - but considering it's been a year I don't see why not
  2. rogue

    My 9 Games

    obenseuer mentioned WINNER
  3. rogue

    My 9 Games

    this is an extremely bnej list
  4. rogue

    My 9 Games

    i am ashamed
  5. rogue

    My 9 Games

    halo 3 forge mode was the dream
  6. rogue

    My 9 Games

    i am not an anime weeaboo sorry i was an XBOX scrub until 2014
  7. rogue

    Bug Report (Roundabout warning signs are oriented the wrong way)

    i DID notice the no u-turn signs were inverse when the map was first released
  8. rogue

    Bug Report (Roundabout warning signs are oriented the wrong way)

    i cannot believe i did not notice this i am ashamed
  9. rogue

    Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

    hi this will be decided in an admin meeting as me nor aquaa are no longer staff!
  10. rogue

    What do you do for work?

    i drive BUSES!!! :)
  11. rogue

    Upgraded Admin Appeal Spreadsheet

    i banned people who deserved it
  12. rogue

    Server Suggestion vr compatibility with perpheads

    probably would never be implemented I would imagine
  13. rogue

    Map Suggestion Intersection outside of FD road markings and signage

    the idea is that the city has a ring road ish, so people coming from Oak Hill are giving way to vehicles on the ring, if that makes sense Essentially if you're heading onto Oak Hill from Station Hill then you just check around the bend before committing But if many people don't like it then...
  14. rogue

    How did you find perp and why did you stay

    joined in 2015 after joining randomly through an owner of a DarkRP server I played in 2014 - and yeah i guess here I am still and no regrets!! :cool:
Back
Top