бапапа Training Camp RECRUITING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1683485191294.png
Banana Gang would like to make an announcement to the public city of Paralake.

We would like to apologise for all confusion regarding the Banana Training Camp.
We are not associated with the Banana Training Camp, nor are we interested in becoming associated with the Banana Training Camp.
Our desire to recruit more individuals to the Organisation is minimal. We have absolute minute interest towards recruiting more individuals to the Banana Gang roster.

Thank you for your time.
- Mister R. Banana​

Reaction score

We would like to apologise for all confusion regarding the Banana Training Camp.
We are not associated with the Banana Training Camp, nor are we interested in becoming associated with the Banana Training Camp.
Our desire to recruit more individuals to the Organisation is minimal. We have absolute minute interest towards recruiting more individuals to the Banana Gang roster.

Thank you for your time.
- Mister R. Banana
sir that mean this org made in china ?

Reaction score
View attachment 17762

Thank you for your time.
- Mister R. Banana​
This is the psychological stage of your practical assessment. If you fail to persist in wanting to succeed the training camp and give up in submission to the first sign of rejection, you can not become a master at splitting people and most certainly will be excluded from banana gang!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Max
Reaction score
View attachment 17762

Thank you for your time.
- Mister R. Banana​
So,u mean we cannot join banana gang?

• Funny
Reactions: Max
Reaction score
This is the psychological stage of your practical assessment. If you fail to persist in wanting to succeed the training camp and give up in submission to the first sign of rejection, you can not become a master at splitting people and most certainly will be excluded from banana gang!
Down bad

Reaction score
Why they need to pay,they are just recruiting in original BANANAgang.

I think its based on skill, experience, and like how u can defend, raid other properties. And maybe they Will do a bank robbery.

P.S (it would be nice if they Will do bank robbery With recruiters)
Doesn't make sense to me why would I join a org that is gonna get rivaled by 5 other bigger orgs that have an alliance in between them and there's no reward in joining? thank you I'll stick to the forest I'm trying to make money over here so I could finally purchase that Buggati SS.

Reaction score
Doesn't make sense to me why would I join a org that is gonna get rivaled by 5 other bigger orgs that have an alliance in between them and there's no reward in joining? thank you I'll stick to the forest I'm trying to make money over here so I could finally purchase that Buggati SS.
This org disbanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.