Paralake-Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Harold Jenson, Co-Founder of the fresh Paralake-Mafia, an organisation made by myself, Dylan Price @Appricey and Bryon English @SpaceShots we would like to invite all players to apply for the organisation as it has only been set up today!

Please submit your applications on the forums and if you don't get a response, try to get hold of Bryon English (Head of Recruitment) In game. We plan to be the biggest and strongest organisation in Paralake, hopefully most of you will want to get involved in this organisation, I will be in charge of operations such as basing

Rules and Regulations

1. Follow all server rules accordingly
2. Do as the higher-archy tell you to
3. If you want to base, you must let the organisation know in the org chat
4. Good understanding of rules and laws
5. Respect everyone in the organisation
6. Don't prat about, if we are basing don't come into the base messing about with your friends
7. Don't treat anyone differently when working for the government, i.e if you an officer you still need to arrest us if needed
8. Good knowledge about growing (Not that theres much to know)
9. Try to stay active as possible, anyone that plays below 10 hours per week will be kicked
10. HAVE FUN!

Ranking Order
Founder - Dylan Price @Appricey
Co-Founders - Harold Jenson @b.flemming29 and Bryon English @SpaceShots
Elite Member
Expert Member
Trial Member​

Again I would like to welcome anyone to apply to the trial stage, thank you for taking your time to read this post and happy perping guys!
[DOUBLEPOST=1471894586,1471891875][/DOUBLEPOST]I wasn't talking about growing bananas and raiding concerts with our dj skills

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
So what do you do exactly? And I don't want to hear bullshit like "we thrive to be the strongest and biggest org" or "we make money by blah blah blah"
What would make people want to join you?

Reaction score
it'd be useful if you put some sort of template for people to apply with so you could ask them questions you want to know like how much money they have ect....

Anyway, i want to apply so heres some keys things about me:
IG name: Samuel Gardiner
Money: 300k
I have good knowledge of how to base and grow. It sounds kinda sad but i dont bother doing it as i got no friends to base with.
I play for atleast an hour most days, so im pretty active. I have a good understanding of the laws and rules of paralake.

M

Reaction score
OOC
This just serves as a reminder of our organization section rules. I've made a small tweak to your thread as it discusses illegal activity, which isn't tolerated in this section.
WgnagcC.png

Reaction score
Reaction score
10 hours a week?! Jesus! Well, there goes my chance of joining the Paralake Maffia! Good luck with it mate, looks like a fun one!

Reaction score
10 hours a week?! Jesus! Well, there goes my chance of joining the Paralake Maffia! Good luck with it mate, looks like a fun one!
We make exceptions on role play ability, if your really good on the server you may get accepted for now
[DOUBLEPOST=1471986366,1471965550][/DOUBLEPOST]
We make exceptions on role play ability, if your really good on the server you may get accepted for now
Good role play skills, follow all secret rules and forum rules etc., also not being a jackass in character

Status
Not open for further replies.