Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 1.5 Complaining in OOC

Your version of the rule: Any form of complaining in OOC, is deemed as rule breakage.
For example;
"Why the f*** did you raid my house cops?"
"I hate when cops don't know their own laws."
"Why the f*** did you run away from gunpoint?!!"

This excludes asking the person's name in OOC to make an AR.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
In my opinion, if people see that a new rule about complaining in OOC is added. The complaining will stop, because they won't dare to do it.

IF YOU SEE SOMEONE BREAK THE RULES, YOU REPORT THEM. YOU DO NOT COMPLAIN (BITCH) ABOUT IT IN OOC.

Reaction score
Don't really see why this hasn't implemented but sometimes it can fall under "Causing problems". I think adding it wouldn't make much of a difference but I think that it should be enforced more because it gets really fucking annoying when you raid/snipe/kill someone and they start whining in OOC.

giv me yur fuking oh oh cee name now! u cant do thet!

Reaction score
I do believe that 1.3 should be reformed to a rule which makes slander and unneccessary complaining in the OOC forbidden. Rather reforming 1.3 than adding a new basic conduct rules.
Oh and, your second example is technically considered as 1.3 Slander.

But moving away from that, I do highly want something alike that to be added in the Basic Conduct Rules, since such behavior is immature, unneccessary and annoying. I do have enough experience with that (people complaining "WHY DID YOU CONFRONT US, WE DIDN'T BREAK ANY LAWS!1112!, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU RAID ME"). A simple rule reform for 1.3 should be enough.

Just want it written, that server administrators are allowed to remove those kind of messages.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's a game and people get angry over it, imo that's not something we can control much. I don't feel we should be punishing people for getting a bit angry, we all do every once in a while.

If a player does it we simply delete the message, if they continue, we just bar them from using the OOC chat.

Reaction score
I mean I don't really see any point in implementing this rule, if they start abusing OOC they will run out and get their messages deleted... no point.

Last edited:

Alex

As @HolyShititsDannyD said theres no need for a new rule, or even a change in a rule as it goes under 1.4 causing problems if the person doesn't stop after being told by an staff member. So i dont feel like theres need of a new rule -support, everyone complains once in a while if they feel it was unjustified (me too).

Also:
The poll in general is stupid, there is no 'No.' option and you are basically fucking people over with the options, cause its either 'Yes, complaing is annoying' or 'No, cause im a complainer'

The poll was changed afterwards..

Last edited by a moderator:

M

Reaction score
We already aim to clean up any toxicity in the chat, most of the offending messages get deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.