Server Suggestion 2 new voice ranges

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Adds the following voice ranges
Yelling {this doesnt increase volume only range}
Loud speaker {this is enabled by clicking B in your vehicle this doesnt increase volume only range}

Why should this be added? (pros): adds longer range voices and the loud speaker could be used for police negotiations or telling someone to pull over

What negatives could this have? (cons): could be ''AbUsEd By EaR RaPiSt'S'' but mutes and shit are always a solution

*Other additions: [list here]

Reaction score
Not sure I like this idea but you could add some sort of megaphone to police vehicles for SO and up

Reaction score
Not sure I like this idea but you could add some sort of megaphone to police vehicles for SO and up
yeah maybe the loud speaker could be a TFU van thing but yelling should be a option
how else can i tell someone to fuck off in a shootout

Reaction score
Yelling could be usefull in certain cases when you want to tell people to surrender on a distance etc, though it is not needed that much since normal already goes quite some range. The loudspeaker idea I am a fan of though.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
If you want to yell just eat your microphone

Reaction score
I think the yelling is a bit of a dangerous one and susceptible to mic spamming, however I'm all for a loudspeaker so I don't have to use a standard bind and can be a bit more specific if there are multiple cars near me from which I'd only like to pull one over. Now it's either type really fucking quickly or follow them until they get the hint.

Also

Reaction score
I think /y works fine as is for both purposes and allows users to portray these acts without granting them the ability to micspamming / misuse features.