Reaction score
Tbh people hate you because you have something they want or they see u grinding and shining. Dont let the people who bring you down get to you, let it fuel your grind. It's what i did and it has happened to me.

Reaction score
Well,

I dont really know who you are, but I saw that you were clearly annoyed in OOC today.
Its a bummer that you decide to go like this but I cant stop you from anything you decide.

Goodbye and goodluck?

Reaction score
Everyone loves me,because i never mug org people or just nice people :D

Reaction score
I'm sure nobody hates you OOC, but rather your character in-game.
Except some dumbasses which like to transfer IC hate to OOC hate, you have nothing to worry about.
I play a lot as a police officer and I am quite sure nobody likes my dude for he is very strict with the law.
On the other side, I chat with people in OOC respectfully and with joy, as it is US talking and not our characters.

Reaction score
Everyone loves me,because i never mug org people or just nice people :D
This is untrue, whatever you do people will not like you.

I've got plenty who don't like me both in and out of the game and i couldn't give two shits about them, just go cop and everyone will RESPECT u.

Reaction score
This isn’t disrespectful, just meant to toughen you up buddy.
Boohoo a few 13 year old’s with a keyboard jumped on ya shop a bit and then said somethings OOC. Must be a fucking tradgedy so lets go and make a pity post to try and get a nice big org to see this and realise how much I get bullied.
That’s not how it works, toughen up and just ignore them. You can’t go through life being a pity predator, don’t pretend like your life is awful because some 13 y/o called you a faggot on PERP and then expect some Buggati driving rich man to help you.

Reaction score
If you don't know what happened or what this post is about please don't try and pull a Teemo and make it up...

Reaction score
This isn’t disrespectful, just meant to toughen you up buddy.
Boohoo a few 13 year old’s with a keyboard jumped on ya shop a bit and then said somethings OOC. Must be a fucking tradgedy so lets go and make a pity post to try and get a nice big org to see this and realise how much I get bullied.
That’s not how it works, toughen up and just ignore them. You can’t go through life being a pity predator, don’t pretend like your life is awful because some 13 y/o called you a faggot on PERP and then expect some Buggati driving rich man to help you.
Teemo you are about as bad with your brain as you are at league of legends.
Also toughening up does not mean rimlick an org and powergrow for them to be with them, so stop being a hypocrite.

Reaction score
Yeah, I loved the old times back in EVO where there was more action than shit talk.
If you're cool with @Thomas DeSimone (fuck you luke) then I'm cool with you too man.

Reaction score
one post wasn't enough;

Why did you make a goodbye post and write in the title that you're going to still play

6df6824cb0c9e8ec45bc5bc148eaeee3.png

a86cd37291eaab6d730fa6134248f043.jpg

1 dumb = 1 winner
1 winner = free $5
Any other rating = u owe me $5

Last edited: