Reaction score
@Puma
You sold your new laptop and you don't play PERP actively, you're disqualified
xLCg10Q.png

Reaction score
@Aero you won 250K
@[UNTTRD] Dan you won 150K
@Tilin you won 100K
@R-Flex you won 1 month of VIP (I'll buy it with in-game money my 5 euros are precious ok)

Might take a while for you to get your money depending on your time zone or availabilitiy. I'll make sure to fuck around in PERP tommorow if I don't get banned so be sure to come on or DM me on Steam/Forums. If you see a purple car that looks like fucking Thanos then that's me, be sure to proppush or scream at me to get my attention.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Aero you won 250K
@Tilin you won 100K
@R-Flex you won 1 month of VIP (I'll buy it with in-game money my 5 euros are precious ok)

Might take a while for you to get your money depending on your time zone or availabilitiy. I'll make sure to fuck around in PERP tommorow if I don't get banned so be sure to come on or DM me on Steam/Forums. If you see a purple car that looks like fucking Thanos then that's me, be sure to proppush or scream at me to get my attention.
u asked for it

Reaction score
@Aero you won 250K
@Tilin you won 100K

i will happily take second place as he got banned :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.