A Cheffz- Un Funny {disstrack}

Kay

Reaction score
You just take them that way. Just like now, a moderator has removed my comment relating to how I feel about your music.

Stop crying and take it as constructive criticism. I'd much more like to hear you sing classical music or something compared to drill. No one takes you seriously because of how you act, especially how much you force drill into your lifestyle now.

Reaction score
@Kay LMAO FORCE DRILL INTO MY LIFE STYLE... you dont know shit about me you call my music ''shit'' and expect me to take that AS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM i make drill videos on a garrys mod server for fun... your a 19 year old jumping on me for it

• Bad Spelling
Reactions: Kay

Kay

Reaction score
@Auris

Your music is shit, I’m sorry buts my opinion and many others. Ok, if you want to make it then make it, I ain’t stopping you but don’t say you’re not forcing it into your life when you are.

You go round the server playing drill music to people and you don’t expect people to take the piss out of you.

Also I’m 17, 18 in 2 weeks but yeah I’m always here to provide you with constructive criticism :)

Reaction score
@Kay dont gimme that bullshit with im always here to give constructive critism you said my music is shit and thats not constructive
you just seem to be salty over something wonder what it could be ..

Reaction score
@codabro cuz he's saying he's '' hErE tO ProViDe CoNStRUcTiVe CrItISm'' but his critism was '' shit'' or something along thoose lines
like he's also saying i should excpect to get the piss taken out of me for making music for fun on a gmod server

Reaction score
Alright, as a townfolk I was not going to ever get involved with this 'drill disstrack' stuff or whatever its called. But looking at how much shit it is leading to I would like to bring up a few points. Now this is purely how I look at it so here we go.

A argument I keep seeing back is this and I quote from you own post:

he's also saying i should excpect to get the piss taken out of me for making music for fun on a gmod server

Now I think he is fully right. Why? Because you are making a 'diss' track on him and others, you are literally trying to roast them in your songs. If you roast someone you are going to get it back.

Then another thing is this:

you said my music is shit and thats not constructive
You are right, yet you aren't. In almost every recent song I see you say that your songs are made in mere hours. What do you expect to get for criticism when you admit you put next to no work in it.

This whole discussion is bullshit, If you made a genuine song with proper roasts as @ASRox mentioned I think there would be a very different threat with more constructive items. As long as you don't take your music serious the community won't either. Now this doesnt mean saying your song is shit is all fine but it is understandable.

Aaron you are a good guy, but this is not the content that I or as it seems other people enjoy. This ain't a roast response either I just hope you understand that if you want positive feedback maybe you need to spend more time on the lyrics and less time responding to these comments.

Reaction score
'' Now I think he is fully right. Why? Because you are making a 'diss' track on him and others, you are literally trying to roast them in your songs. If you roast someone you are going to get it back.''
so i should expect shit OOC for a IC song ??

Reaction score
Assuming you post this here this thread is considered IC. Expect responses here then. I'm not talking about anything outside of this thread

Reactions: Kay