A Cheffz- Un Funny {disstrack}

Reaction score
This dude is making diss tracks but is illiterate like you spell Unfunny as one word and you don't capitalize U and F, also diss track is with 2 Ses, not 1

• Winner
Reactions: Kay
Reaction score
can i remind you of the shit you made

Kay

Reaction score
I made it as a joke, you on the other hand are putting your whole effort into every one of them and they still somehow manage to be shit lol

drake could even feature on your song and it would still be horrendous

Reaction score
bruh you're the one dissing a 15 year old on a internet fourm because my song isnt to the same standard as drakes lol

Reaction score
Right,
Can we just remain civil. Even if you feel @Auris songs are "Shit", There is no need to continuously berate him and disrespect him. If you can't remain civil, this thread will be locked, end of.

Granted, you can pass "Feedback" onto @Auris but any comments that would be classed under the Basic Community Conduct Rules will be edited/Removed accordingly.

Reaction score
Your lines and flow are both childish :D

rap like a real man before u talk shit.

Also u know your bad, when Double J has to ask us to remain friendly lmao

Reaction score
Please try harder if you actually want people to listen to these.

The beat was too loud compared to the vocals, I was having a hard time hearing what you were actually saying, you need to mumble less and enunciate better, you also need to take the time to breathe more consistently, as often it sounds like you are starting to lose your breath. A good way (I imagine, I don't make music) to avoid mumbling and breathing weirdly is to record and keep rerecording in segments until each segment sounds the way you want it to.

Also, you have no flow. Your speed is inconsistent and your words lack "weight"

Now on to the lyrics. Please post them. I am having trouble understanding what you are saying, but from what I could make out, the lyrics were a bit weird. @DJ Conyo used things specific to you to insult you with and his lines were tailor made for you, but a lot of the things you say are completely random or completely fictional, which is not how I think a disstrack is supposed to be.

The fact that this was done in a matter of very few hours shows that you could have put more effort into it. You're going to keep facing criticism if you keep churning out low quality songs.

Reaction score
my lines are ment to be silly cuz i dont care lol

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mim
Reaction score
If you don't care, why the fuck do you make music? Isn't art something you should have a passion for?

• Winner
Reactions: Mim
Reaction score
yeah ive been trying to improve im going to be working with joey and he is going to teach me vocals etcra