A Day In Patrol With Collier

Reaction score
I'm going to have my own @Efan moment soon, if I get body blocked into dying one more time I'm going to teamkill every single cop below Corporal
Moments before disaster

Attachments

• 1692908010842.png
    1692908010842.png
    438.7 KB · Views: 43
Reaction score
Every time I go on patrol with Collier, crazy shit happens. Most of the time, it's fucking hilarious!!!

This video basically sums it all up

PS: Been a while since I edited a video but there will be more in the future :)
the two guys confused why they r getting shot at after running past a guy w a rifle lmfao

Reaction score
the two guys confused why they r getting shot at after running past a guy w a rifle lmfao

The guy who screamed "Why you are shooting us" then kept on screaming "RDM" for the next 30 seconds, was thinking about putting it in the video since it was funny but they just sounded so obnoxious and ruined the vibe lol.

Reaction score
We actually learned later that the shooting started because of a car bombing one of them had committed, and that Nate was actually their accomplice and it wasn't a random encounter with the 3 of them together, lmfao
It's always the ones REEEing the loudest that are the most guilty.

Reaction score
We actually learned later that the shooting started because of a car bombing one of them had committed, and that Nate was actually their accomplice and it wasn't a random encounter with the 3 of them together, lmfao
no fucking way ahahaha

Reaction score
The guy who screamed "Why you are shooting us" then kept on screaming "RDM" for the next 30 seconds, was thinking about putting it in the video since it was funny but they just sounded so obnoxious and ruined the vibe lol.
ahh, well you cut that clip perfectly to not ruin it :cool: