A message and Public Relations Shield Design Competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
NpCDmu2.png

A message from the new head of Public Relations.
Hello, in the past weeks, the Chiefs of Department have chosen me, Mallard, to take the position of the new head of Public Relations. I thank them for this opportunity and look forward to working with them and the rest of the PD command teams.

Going forward, I aim to do more department-wide, light-hearted events and occasions, which can be more widely enjoyed and be used to relax and socialize with other community members.
Public Relations has many planned minor changes upcoming in the foreseeable future, such as changes to the monthly roundup.

New Public Relations shield design.
PLPD Public Relations is holding a prize competition for a new shield logo. The new design must match other shield logos used by other offices within the PLPD and must reflect the core aspects of Public Relations.
This competition will be open for 28 days from the posting of this announcement, a winner will be chosen shortly after and the winner will be given $100,000.

To submit your shield design, please use this google forum.

Here is the current Public Relations shield as well as a blank template for you to use.
vtvccXaOTNdXFv5kHC6JsiaJzCg7HW9weR7rxPhQApwmnN7ZL-8PuYXKEwlWmIxzD6l-334ZM2IewhLqCCQUJeKsQiqTeTmQCAwteBQAK3-d4SrlW8gM1aAqLIrKrhgl1Wt6scCm
1qwFQbMZ7lOoZFF2Enr23terKJGLcXJSH-xengUyMfZD4fR9juIsj3044XBPIsHJr0dicQXVu5s-h4vMO06UEcWynLnPgXETpBn1_7ogRfRB3ndva5GcWIJVbYdTL6sW-EaaMFkr

Kind regards,
Senior Officer Molly Mcmolly/Mallard.
Head of Public Relations.

Status
Not open for further replies.