Monthly Roundup - March 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

march2022.png

Preface​

Welcome to the March 2022 edition of the Monthly Roundup. This newsletter is designed to keep our employees and the public updated with any changes in the city or department. Attached to the newsletter will be a message from the office of the Chiefs of Department, awards, key moments and careers. Any additions to the newsletter please contact Public Relations via helpdesk.

Message from the Chief​

I am pleased to share with you that we had a very successful recruitment cycle for the new Staff Sergeant role and both Patrol and Traffic now have full Junior Command teams. All those appointed have been getting their teeth stuck into the day-to-day operations, showing great energy and enthusiasm for the role. I anticipate that the large success of this endeavour will enable us to introduce Staff Sergeants in other parts of the organisation which I very much look forward to.

The Policy Board had its inaugural meeting this month which saw its Terms of Reference agreed upon. Deputy Chief of Department Hayden and I are now underway in re-writing most of our existing policies for review and based on the energy and determination shown by those who are interested in the Policy Board, I am confident that we will be able to make some positive and long-lasting change to the working practices and customs of our Department.

If you are interested in being considered for Co-opted Membership of the Policy Board as either a Corporal or a Sergeant then please do get in-touch with your Primary Command through the Helpdesk, who will discuss this opportunity with you. In addition to this, we will be looking to expand the membership of the Complaint Committee and invite those who we feel would make positive contributions to its work. If this is something that you are interested in, then please submit a Helpdesk Ticket directly to the Chiefs of Department.

Work is underway with our Public Relations team to set up our first Pan PLPD session. In anticipation of this, the Satisfaction Survey will be released imminently which will give you the opportunity to share your thoughts and feelings on your individual experience in the Department for this first quarter of 2022. I would urge everyone to take the time to fill this survey in as it will help inform our decision-making in the long-term and we want to ensure that everyone has their voice heard.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all of their hard work this past quarter. I am sure we can all recognise that the task of policing Paralake effectively is not easy and can sometimes be overwhelming, but Deputy Chief of Department Hayden and I continue to be immensely proud of the amazing outcomes our people deliver each and every day.

- Chief of Department Acer Joseph​

This month's awards​

Officer of the month please create a Help Desk ticket to People Services to claim your $100,000 in-game bonus. Please provide your in-game bank account number on this ticket.

Officer of the Month - March 2022
nDf30MBOfjzYnAFxD1fXpT841wt7rgv2C2FMW-Sb7vtRxl7GN_I7Rkd0_ONKc-0PVQTYxoEj1Fh9hMRSKejtwFSXWIdSsvuQBS3edGmCA1BCa2g2pH4v7cB0HP0bYcdmxlKIW_QT

Awarded to: Officer Ezio Bellucci 7142 (HarryTheHazard)

"The Head of Operations Services has decided to present Officer Ezio Bellucci with the Officer of the Month award for his outstanding performance in the month of March. His professionalism, conduct and fantastic overall policing has definitely not gone unnoticed. Ezio has shown incredible commitment, dedication and activity that remains almost unmatched at his rank and for this, we would like to congratulate Ezio on being March's Officer of the Month."
- Major Peter Wolf (Collier), Operation Services​

Key moments​

9s8ftCGXfWhxB3_XKUuW9iK9TCozJM8rjaJNYVcquit2PYbCUyXwLRk-jkssThKc2nEJ7x24Mmxe1PJG6Z4zz1pjtTMPaRpDTvTIwM1AqKGRqlQZ88h3MMzenZI0N3Iqj3pt2Ybg

New Public Relations Shield​

Lt6UFa_2PKD_pkPBBZiCLQYRRCi5qhS_NifI7QcGAfd6sXL_5fpKaMlb-A76sSEs2_JUEO2Jj9CsSPMXh1npSPb6K1iwUsKnHklc4fr_Mp67Bzlbpta-0ACtGQDp8JtCF49fyIoY

We would like to congratulate MiniRaze on his winning design for our new Public Relations Shield, he will be awarded $100k in-game for his reward.​

Development Services Recruitment​

We would like to welcome It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!!, Alpha and Maia to the Development Services team, we hope they settle in well and enjoy their time. Good luck!​

Promotions​

Corporal McMolly 9389 (Mallard) to Lieutenant, Head of Public Relations - 06/03/2022

Officer Dunne 1242 (Morgan0111) to Senior Officer, Traffic Division - 08/03/2022

Officer Ireland 1318 (Floppa) to Senior Officer, Patrol Division - 09/03/2022

Captain Ficklestein 1210 (A1L) to Major, Acting Head of Administrative Services - 09/03/2022

Lieutenant Mills 1437 (nutrient10) to Captain, Acting Head of Internal Affairs - 09/03/2022

Officer Bellucci 7142 (HellsAtWar2002) to Senior Officer, Patrol Division - 11/03/2022

Officer Ireland 4867 (PotatoAnimation) to Senior Officer, Patrol Division - 11/03/2022

Sergeant Davids 4699 (AwesomeGamersHQ) to Staff Sergeant, Junior Traffic Command 11/03/2022

Sergeant Ireland 4791 (Samsterminator) to Staff Sergeant, Junior Patrol Command 11/03/2022

Sergeant Wolf 9267 (Sidd) to Staff Sergeant, Junior Traffic Command 11/03/2022

Sergeant Kobayashi 3523 (Yaboi Spooky) to Staff Sergeant, Junior Patrol Command 11/03/2022

Sergeant Maia 3464 (Maia) to Staff Sergeant, Junior Traffic Command 11/03/2022

Sergeant Jai 9999 (Tyla Jai) to Staff Sergeant, Junior Traffic Command 11/03/2022

Sergeant Sharinglot 1637 (curak) to Staff Sergeant, Junior Patrol Command - 12/03/2022

Officer Lagunov 6324 (Jyrgen94) to Senior Officer, Patrol Division - 16/03/2022

Senior Officer Gorrell 4704 (Phola098) to Corporal, Patrol Division - 18/03/2022

Corporal Percious-House 5710 (Aquaa) to Sergeant, Traffic Division - 18/03/2022

Corporal Clifford 3275 (Draxen) to Sergeant, Traffic Division - 18/03/2022

Officer Tinga 1178 (rxsm) to Senior Officer, Patrol Division - 21/03/2022

Officer Kennedy 1769 (Allen Kennedy) to Senior Officer, Traffic Division - 23/03/2022

Officer Houghton 9190 (Gustav vasa) to Senior Officer, Patrol Division - 24/03/2022

Careers​

https://plpd.online/careers/

Dispatcher

Traffic Officer

Patrol Trainer

Tactical Firearms Officer

Taser

Community Content Spotlight​

BkyFFW7oV7jP58QH3rqeyL6O5gxCbnu6J1Lk1is0tV5KAnyA-QLhsYRH1jaHTFxfFx6fQgMSzHGel0p7bX820xYhQnmN_R0-LW7lEIQTiQwJJRKcjL7vDbWuvzleqMetXcxispqE

Nab any interesting pictures, videos or art relevant to the Paralake Police Department? If so, send it into the Help Desk. Every Monthly Roundup will have this community content spotlight which will contain content made by members of the department.

Status
Not open for further replies.