A more useful and less toxic market place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Basically, make it so the market place has a use such as NPC's selling random items there which could be useful e.g. cheaper pieces of metal, parts of guns or food stands.

Why should this be added? (pros): This could give the server another area where it's populated in the public but you can't get mugged. You would be able to buy a market stall which would have a chest in it where you could set up your own stall (like bazaar but as I said, having NPCs too). This would also be a good thing because when a new player joins the server, the first thing they would see is a populated large market place. If i was new to a server, that would be appealing to me as I would wonder what was going on, what they were selling and other things. This could boost the population of the server and give newer players a less toxic start.
Edit: this could also help people get rid of items that they don't need, same thing with newer players so they can get more money.

What negatives could this have? (cons): I don't believe any

*Other additions: n/a

n/a

Reaction score
Why not?

But the suggestion makes 1 point, then moves straight onto a completely different suggestion.

Reaction score
Maybe make it so you can't sell guns and stuff there however, anything expensive being sold should come along with the risk of robbery.

Reaction score
Agreed but it shouldn't be easy to steal stuff, should be more of a npc thing as this could take newer players items.

Status
Not open for further replies.