Allow players to take out firearms out at the market stalls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Allow players to take out their firearms at the market stalls to only sell them.

Why should this be added? (pros): Market Stalls might be used more than they usually are
Quality of Life
Saves time driving all the way to suburbs storage or a close storage contain to get them
Allows players to set up a shop close to spawn for new players if Bazaar is full

What negatives could this have? (cons): Could be abused by players who put them for sale E.G 0$ and then have a friend pick it up to sell it. To counter this, perhaps have it send to your storage automatically?

*Other additions: Add additional lighting to the market area. At night time it can become somewhat dark.
Allow a crafting bench position.

GecP0fc.png

nvcZM19.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
The reason you cant transfer weapons here is to stop people from using it to store weapons dropped in PD / slums / CH shootouts and to prevent people being able to flank from these angles without prior approach. There's also the fact that in a market place like this people realistically wouldn't sell firearms here.

More potential for abuse than issues resolved in my opinion.

Reaction score
The reason you cant transfer weapons here is to stop people from using it to store weapons dropped in PD / slums / CH shootouts and to prevent people being able to flank from these angles without prior approach. There's also the fact that in a market place like this people realistically wouldn't sell firearms here.

More potential for abuse than issues resolved in my opinion.
Which is why, if you had read the negative bit I said:
What negatives could this have? (cons): Could be abused by players who put them for sale E.G 0$ and then have a friend pick it up to sell it. To counter this, perhaps have it send to your storage automatically?

Reaction score
Which is why, if you had read the negative bit I said:

You did not at all say what I said at all, you explained a workaround idea for a non existent feature with 0 explanation on this system at all. Rather than focusing on this workaround, what do you propose should stop players taking guns out of their storage and just not putting them for sale? I feel as though this ”sell only” idea should be explained more.

Reaction score
You can't take any weapons out but you can store them. And you can take out ammo and weapon attachments.

I honestly don't know how it could be implemented so you can only take out weapons to sell without it being abused. Especially this close to PD and slums that have a lot of shootouts and people can just buy a stall and use it for raids or buy "cheaper" guns for just this purpose.

I do see what you're coming from cause we have used the stalls the last couple of days and its been annoying to go to the storage to get chests or go between your stall and your car constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.