A quick guide to the Weapons of PERP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
UPDATED WITH MORE GUNS!

I apologise for the slowness in editing more guns into it and how its STILL Not complete, but I hope this info helps people!

Reaction score
HK45CT does the same damage but has 3 more rounds and the mags are cheaper to make.

Reaction score
It would seem that the AS50 does more damage than the M82, at least to vehicles, as noticed by @Slayerduck yesterday during a TFU reinstatement session. With just one shot from the AS50, the TFU Range Rover was disabled, while it required two shots from the M82.

Can't personally confirm tho

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
is that max fov?

that mac 11 looks so hard to control/use but shoots hella fast
Just reminds me of @Walker shooting cops with the mac 11 on highway and dropping the gun half way through like "this is fucking shit"

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Should update the damage for civ, cop and tfu due to different amounts of armour. Effort tho

Reaction score
Ammo: 20 round detachable magazine, takes sniper ammo.
Damage: Incredible,
if you click on someone with this and they don't die then somethings wrong.
Best use: Defending, Ranged combat, Flexing.
Additional info: This is the most powerful automatic rifle on the server, but its also the most expensive to manage firearm as well. The gun itself will usually set you back 37k and filling a single magazine can cost you around $10000 as it takes sniper ammo. Take into account that you'll be carrying numerous magazines when using this and you're looking at around $60000 in equipment. Yikes, better watch your corners!

Wrong. Its damage sucks. its about as powerful as the m24. Its also 8k per mag to fill. Its also not good for defending or ranged combat.
@Exrobite

rat

Reaction score
as the resident firearms expert i can confirm the g3a3 literally does about the same damage as an ak101

Status
Not open for further replies.