A thank you to the community.

Reaction score
I wanted to give a thank you to the community and the improvements it's made.

Yesterday I held a small memorial parade and service for one of my IRL fire department members who passed Friday after a year and a half battle with esophageal cancer.

Nobody minged, even civilians showed up, and while small it meant alot to me. I would of never felt comfortable trying to do something like this 4-5 years ago due to fear of being screamed at for being out of the station or someone trying to blow it up or shooting everyone or disrupting it.

So, thank you to the community for while not being perfect, being good to the point I could do something like that for someone who was there for me IRL during my worst time and be supported by those close to me ingame.

If you ever gotta get something heavy off your chest, write me a message.
Huge respect to you aswell.

I'm glad to have helped you out with it, I tried my best to fulfill your wishes as much as I can, I hope you got what you wanted last night.
I will support you till I die, If you ever...ever feel let down, always feel free to message me anywhere.

I'm glad to have helped you out with it, I tried my best to fulfill your wishes as much as I can, I hope you got what you wanted last night.
I will support you till I die, If you ever...ever feel let down, always feel free to message me anywhere.
You did a great job man. We got as many people as we could of with all the shootouts and etc. Without you raising slots it would of been a disaster so thank you for that.

Back