I have no words, thank you!

Reaction score
Hey bois I'm happy to say ive found the best server in the milky way galaxy and I be here till my uncle kidnaps me and ra pes me. All jks aside 4 days ago I joined this community thinking ahh another Cityrp wannabe server. But i was wrong. I've made so many friends in the past 4 days. Being a sweater is the hardest thing in servers, because you have to socialize much to make friends not enemies. In 4 days I've got to the point w ere i shook the server meaning most active players know me. People call me legend and hero n sh it like I am Jesus christ . So much fun. Hours of laughimg . No servers gave me this experience, I am thankful for letting me slide in the community this easily. In fearless it took me 3 months to get to know everyone and I was hated by everyone. Thank you guys. I will stay on this server until worl d war 89 kills me. Thank you.. Goodbye. Send me bobs n vagena

Reaction score
Hey bois I'm happy to say ive found the best server in the milky way galaxy and I be here till my uncle kidnaps me and ra pes me. All jks aside 4 days ago I joined this community thinking ahh another Cityrp wannabe server. But i was wrong. I've made so many friends in the past 4 days. Being a sweater is the hardest thing in servers, because you have to socialize much to make friends not enemies. In 4 days I've got to the point w ere i shook the server meaning most active players know me. People call me legend and hero n sh it like I am Jesus christ . So much fun. Hours of laughimg . No servers gave me this experience, I am thankful for letting me slide in the community this easily. In fearless it took me 3 months to get to know everyone and I was hated by everyone. Thank you guys. I will stay on this server until worl d war 89 kills me. Thank you.. Goodbye. Send me bobs n vagena

Its great to hear all this and new players actually coming around to stay, people like you are needed. I went through the same feeling when I was new like you and I loved everything about PerpHeads just like I do now, the laugh's, the fun, the people and the fairly active and friendly community in all aspects, wether its the forums, TS or just In-Character on the server, thank you for being apart of the further growth and thank you for being on the server mate!

giphy.gif