A year of my life

Reaction score
I made an introduction back in September 2013, but I never made one when I came back in 2016. I'm beyond the point of making proper introductions, but I felt I needed a way to mark this milestone.

My name is Simon. I've been involved in PERP servers since June 2011. I've been visiting the server since it's inception, but never for more than one day. However, on the 9th August 2016, I joined the server and did something different, I came back the next day. This was the moment that changed my year.

I've enjoyed getting involved in various parts of the community and I've tried to to help make it just a little bit more awesome. You might know me as the guy who wrote some code for plpd.online, the mayor who never resigns, or the guy who banned your killers. Whichever way you have encountered me, I hope that I have had a positive impact on your experience.

The only reason why servers like this survive is due to the dedicated players who connect to the server every week and just have a good time. So I want to take this moment to thank everyone who does this.

Thank you to every single one of you for making this a pretty good year, I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.

Here's to the next one...

Reaction score
Hello there buddy. I've had couple down times but in generall this community connects people from all over the world making it a fun place.

Reaction score

Kind of my first reaction when I saw this thread.

Anyways, thanks for putting up with us Simon, we're not always the easiest to deal with xd

And thanks for being a nice friend aswell ur a good guy :pompus: