Acerius returning after four years of being gone

Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon/evening,

It feels both strange yet somewhat refreshing to be making an introduction post on here, especially after being gone for over four years. I'm not quite sure what brought me to join the server again today considering I don't even touch Garry's Mod anymore. Despite this I logged on and had a very eventful day; I met some players who I had never met before and had both a mix of great roleplay and extremely hilarious moments. It brought me back to when I used to play for hours on end and hopefully if any of those people I used to play with are still here and will pop up.

For those of you who don't know who I am my name is Acerius and I was one of the near original members of PH, having joined back in 2013 under the name RedParadoxin. If you have watched the original PERP-Heads trailer I was the police dispatcher voice. I'm not sure of the total number but I have at least 2,500 hours of roleplaying on Garry's Mod over two Steam accounts as well as at least 400 on PERP-Heads (not sure of the exact number).

Both the community and the server itself have changed dramatically since I last played over four years ago, but it's not my place to say whether that's for the better or not as it's a vastly different place now. Alongside myself, going from being twelve when I first started playing to now being twenty-years-old. Needless to say I have a lot of great memories from this place.

For those of you who I used to know and play with, I hope to be able to catch up with you sometime. For those who don't know me and have joined the community in recent years, I look forward to getting to know you all and being a part of the community again.

Thanks for reading your way through this, and I hope you all remain safe and well in these unprecedented and challenging times.

Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon/evening,

It feels both strange yet somewhat refreshing to be making an introduction post on here, especially after being gone for over four years. I'm not quite sure what brought me to join the server again today considering I don't even touch Garry's Mod anymore. Despite this I logged on and had a very eventful day; I met some players who I had never met before and had both a mix of great roleplay and extremely hilarious moments. It brought me back to when I used to play for hours on end and hopefully if any of those people I used to play with are still here and will pop up.

For those of you who don't know who I am my name is Acerius and I was one of the near original members of PH, having joined back in 2013 under the name RedParadoxin. If you have watched the original PERP-Heads trailer I was the police dispatcher voice. I'm not sure of the total number but I have at least 2,500 hours of roleplaying on Garry's Mod over two Steam accounts as well as at least 400 on PERP-Heads (not sure of the exact number).

Both the community and the server itself have changed dramatically since I last played over four years ago, but it's not my place to say whether that's for the better or not as it's a vastly different place now. Alongside myself, going from being twelve when I first started playing to now being twenty-years-old. Needless to say I have a lot of great memories from this place.

For those of you who I used to know and play with, I hope to be able to catch up with you sometime. For those who don't know me and have joined the community in recent years, I look forward to getting to know you all and being a part of the community again.

Thanks for reading your way through this, and I hope you all remain safe and well in these unprecedented and challenging times.

Welcome back dude!

Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon/evening, It feels both strange yet somewhat refreshing to be making an introduction post on here, especially after being gone for over four years. I'm not quite sure what brought me to join the server again today considering I don't even touch Garry's Mod anymore. Despite this I logged on and had a very eventful day; I met some players who I had never met before and had both a mix of great roleplay and extremely hilarious moments. It brought me back to when I used to play for hours on end and hopefully if any of those people I used to play with are still here and will pop up. For those of you who don't know who I am my name is Acerius and I was one of the near original members of PH, having joined back in 2013 under the name RedParadoxin. If you have watched the original PERP-Heads trailer I was the police dispatcher voice. I'm not sure of the total number but I have at least 2,500 hours of roleplaying on Garry's Mod over two Steam accounts as well as at least 400 on PERP-Heads (not sure of the exact number). Both the community and the server itself have changed dramatically since I last played over four years ago, but it's not my place to say whether that's for the better or not as it's a vastly different place now. Alongside myself, going from being twelve when I first started playing to now being twenty-years-old. Needless to say I have a lot of great memories from this place. For those of you who I used to know and play with, I hope to be able to catch up with you sometime. For those who don't know me and have joined the community in recent years, I look forward to getting to know you all and being a part of the community again. Thanks for reading your way through this, and I hope you all remain safe and well in these unprecedented and challenging times.

Reaction score
Doubt you remember me but I vaguely remember you! Welcome back -Ethan

Reaction score
I Can't recall us meeting but welcome back. The server has changed a lot indeed. I hope you will still enjoy it.