Absolute Bastard - Rapper For Hire

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Key Psycho but my stage name is Tony Testimony!!! I'm an up and coming rapper in Paralake City!!! Today, I have an amazing offer for all of you!!!!

I will be selling my services as a rapper to do things like but not limited to, dissing your enemy organization! Maybe you want to woo the love of your life, I can help with that! Maybe you even want a really funny rap about your life in paralake city! Unfortunately, I will probably charge more for comedic orientated raps because I haven't actually made any raps of that caliber yet and I can sense that they will be harder to do, but fear not!!! I will do my best for every single piece of art I am commissioned to do! For comedic orientated raps, I will need to work closely with you in order to make the best I can do. If you have something special in mind for something like dissing your enemy, or wooing your lover, you can also work closely with me so that I can make something nice for you.

Since I am new to creating this "website on the internet", I will be updating this and editing things as I go. To start, to get your very own commissioned rap, the starting price is 10,000. That's 10k. Depending on the demand for these raps, the price might go up or down or maybe it doesn't change at all. The website looks really simple right now, and things will become nicer over time.

How things will work:

I will work with you over the course of the creation of the rap, we might do several iterations of the rap. If you don't like how it comes out, I can do another one to suit your needs. In the worst case scenario, you'll get a full refund. HOWEVER, there will need to be hoops you have to jump through to get the refund. I think myself a pretty decent rapper, and I know when I'm writing some absolute trash; I have ears. So if it sounds really good, and you still don't like it, there won't be a refund. If the only concern you have is "this sounds nice but I don't like you said "this" and not "that", you won't get a refund. Context matters, and everything must be within reason.

Who can get commissioned raps:

Put simply; everyone.

Whether I dislike you, hate you, we don't have a good history, you have a noble goal, or a terrible goal, I will write for you at the fullest of my abilities.
There will in fact be a waiting list because I won't accept 50000 commissions all at once. The commission list will hold a maximum of 3/3, anyone after that will go on the waiting list in the order they asked for the commission. First come first served.

TL;DR:

CURRENTLY, commissions are $10,000 but they may change.

We can do several iterations of the rap until you like it.

Everyone can order one.

First come, first served.

There will be a waiting list.

Only 3 people can order a commission at a time. That's 3/3.

Take a look at my currently small portfolio. Once the portfolio gets bigger, refunds will not be allowed. You will need to be 100% certain this is what you want.

As time goes on, probably within the span of 2 months, I will be buying professional equipment and learning to edit properly. Please keep in mind toward the start, nothing will be edited properly and I won't be using professional equipment. If you want someone to edit it properly, I dunno, go bother @Synatec about it. He edits, lol.

Portfolio:

This is a recent piece of work (not commissioned):

This is an older but still relevant piece of work (not commissioned):

Recent piece of work (not commissioned)

More recent work for the portfolio commissioned by @aarondavid45:

March 15th video. Commissioned by @DarkSapling

5-22-2021 recent work not commissioned

Last edited:
Reaction score
Who you trynna be, my quality is much better and i do it for years now, no commision mate

Reaction score
I know, that's why i said "you're cool doe" I remember you man. You're c00l as fuck.

Reaction score
Hey guys! I updated my website a bit!!! Now I have a new video in the commission portfolio section!!! It's at the bottom!!! I am not affiliated with anyone regarding the video. I was only commissioned to write a diss track. These were the results.

Reaction score
Ya boi is back and open for business. I had to take a break because I drained myself creatively and I wasn't able to write anything decent.