PerpMarket.com

Reaction score
Perpmarket.com
Coming back after 7 months, perpmarket.com is coming back.
How it works
  1. Deposit cash
  2. A crafter claims your order, and crafts it
  3. Crafter hands you your order.
  4. Order is closed, and the crafter is paid!

How it works as a crafter
  1. You accept an order you are able to do ( must craft instantly if possible to maintain good delivery times)
  2. You craft the order
  3. You hand the order to the buyer (contact them via steam
  4. 'Close' the order, money is automatically transferred to your website balance, which you can withdraw instantly.

If you are looking to become a crafter, message me ingame on 7036339, or on forums.
You must have 75+ firearms

To deposit cash onto perpmarket.com
Contact me on forums, ingame on 7036339, or on discord via the perpmarket discord.

VIP RELEASED NOW ON PERPMARKET.COM FOR 100k
CONTACT MYSELF FOR MORE DETAILS!
VIP GETS BETTER OFFERS ON ITEMS!

Disclaimer: I will be posting updates of products.

Reaction score
Theres not alot of data from the said user stored on the site, no login passwords, no emails, only thing that we ask users to submit is their perp phone number when ordering stuff.
what about cookies?
sXHhw38.png

Sam

Reaction score
A SteamID can be personal data. Same with IP.

I have given daft punk a list of required actions. Such as disallowing <13 year olds using the site. You don't want to break Child Protection law, unless you want to be on one of those lists

Reaction score
A SteamID can be personal data. Same with IP.

I have given daft punk a list of required actions. Such as disallowing <13 year olds using the site. You don't want to break Child Protection law, unless you want to be on one of those lists
I was unaware STEAMID was personal info, IPs are not logged, which has been said publicly before I believe.

Reactions: Sam

Sam

Reaction score
I wrote the code for perpmarket and can assure you the version I wrote (to my knowledge that version is still live), DOESNT log IPs
That does not mean IP is not stored. HTTP logs often come with IP and User agent data :confused:

Reaction score
unlimit your profile so I can start a convo with you about becoming a crafter!!!