Action Request (็‎็Obtuse Noose™)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I obviously did not intent or purposely try to hit you, I was stuck in my phone (and I'm not sure if you knew this, but you cant turn and use your phone at the same time). The IN RP Reason was texting and driving, you really think I wanted to spend all that money repairing my car?

I clip of how much money I have? IDK what your asking for.

I had around 100k in the bank around the time we crashed and there's a ATM right behind us, You didn't ask for money so I don't get your problem.

You said you were stuck on your phone, can you provide a clip or your demo can you both stop yapping please

Upon reviewing the demo, the user had spawned in, ran towards the car garage and had just crashed his vehicle into a pole when leaving the car garage. This caused the vehicle to be trier'd and wrecked. He spent 10 minutes trying to fix it, exited the car wash, and began driving to the highway. While doing so, he was indeed on his phone, drifted over last minute (in the demo portion), and crashed his vehicle. It didn't appear intentional or reckless, so there is no rule violation from my observation.

This could've been handled in a roleplay scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back