Action Request: 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Janice / Janice McGlinchy

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @GrimReaper / Grace Roberts

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45326576

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, Shot me during a raid while I was surrendering and visibly unarmed due to the /act surrender

Evidence (Demo Required):

At first she claims it was a missclick:
"[OOC] [PH]GrimReaper: sorry missclick"
Then goes on to say she didn't see me:
[OOC] [PH]GrimReaper: i dident se you had your hand up there was a tank in front of you se i shot you 3 times with a sake and kill you

I was later added on steam and Begged/Bribed to drop this AR due to her potentially getting perm banned, I was being bribed with 100K IG money:
b4362c1e2f3068ffc8b56871fddc265a.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I could not see him through the fence as it was belery and I shot again misclick sorry

You keep changing your story as at first it was a Missclick then you said it was that you couldn't see me and now back to it being a misclick. What one is it? Not only that but you say you are sorry but on steam you wanted me to remove this AR so you wouldn't get banned, So are you really sorry for what you done or Is it that you don't want to be banned?

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be banned for his actions, he can dispute the ban if he can provide evidence of him miss clicking. - if not then he/she can appeal in a couple days time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.