Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Player's Steam Name: 213
Player's Roleplay Name: Christina Jones
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19662238

Why should this player be punished?: I think that Christina broke 2.5 by killing me when i was verifying a weapon barrel,if it was hot or not.

The story was that i got a report about shots fired from scar at slums,when i arrived slums 1 was the only apartament owned,the owner (Christina) with her/his friend came and i saw that he/she have a weapon on the back,i start checking if its hot and i got shot in the process.

After that i asked in OOC chat about that and i got a answer "The barrel was hot"

But its not a reason to kill,because if it was hot i was gonna confiscate the weapon and charge the suspect with a 2k fine under the law 11.9

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1mL1ThQUouFBqs/d1337RODtsGr?invite=cr-MSxFUnksMTc5ODE5MTU3LA

Reaction score
He/she also said that there is dna on her/him but as i see there is no dna in the police computer 1690962136322.png

Reaction score
I don't know why you decided to open up an action request since there was a moderator on at the time you claimed I broke a rule. As there is an active F6 in-game, I will be responding/giving my evidence there.

Reaction score
Hi,moderator responded later then i did the AR ,so i think that the AR can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.