Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: 213
Your Roleplay Name: Christina Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19662238

Player's Steam Name: Tinky
Player's Roleplay Name: Tinky Starsky
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why should this player be punished?: Player immediately went back to the location of a raid they previously died in and tried to assist with transporting drugs. As a player who has been on perp a long time, they should be very aware of the rule 3.5.

Evidence Link:
Tinky dying in the raid:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jqYyzhoInTDZz/d1337wGi99vr?invite=cr-MSxqdngsNjExMDIxMTIs

Tinky breaking NLR (He died the same time I did and I still had over a minute on my NLR timer):

Reaction score
I died at hungriges and when I re spawned I was getting a car out when I seen my org member driving to somewhere in a van, I followed him in my van when he pulled up at the back area of hungriges I knew I couldn't interact with the situation I had previously died in. I didn't know they were going there because it was me and max who raided hungriges originally.

Anyway I left and waited for them to be finished with whatever they were doing as to not violate my NLR. As 3.5 states;
'When a player has died In Character, and after they have re-spawned, they must wait at least 5 minutes (a countdown is provided) before they may either return to the place where they died and/or interact with the situation.'

I did not enter or interact with hungriges or assist in the raid effort I simply left the area and waited for the raid to be over. Nobody used or interacted with my van and I respawned it soon after I left the vicinity.

Reaction score
You obviously knew your friend was going to Hungriegs to pick up drugs. If you were just “following” him, out of all vehicles, why choose a transit. If you did realize what was happening, you would have drove away when you pulled in to the hospital. Instead, you backed up and drove behind the hospital near the entrance to Hungriegs. You only stopped because you got caught when I made a F6, and Im sure you weren’t being truthful during the F6 either since the only staff member on at the time was an Enforcer, and you know they dont have logs. Why leave the van at the scene instead of driving away with it? Probably because it was going to be used to transport drugs until you realized that a staff member was monitoring the situation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The things you addressed in your reply I already explained, I wasn't aware that my friend was apart of the raid as it was originally me and Max raiding you. I only realised what was happening when I parked at Hospital and got out of the car. After realising that there was a shootout going on because iirc one of your members came back, which alerted the police of the raid, I walked away. I didn't want to go near the shootout to try and get my van out as that would be a clear breach of 3.4 so I went and respawned a different car at city garage (logs can show).

As I told the enforcer who was dealing with the situation at the time (@Bønnisen ) I made a mistake not realising what was going on since nothing was said in org chat regarding the raid still going on (logs can also show that). I told bonnisen that I obviously see where I was wrong and admitted my mistake. He then said to me that he will leave it as a verbal warning since I have a clear record of breaking 3.5, if the van was not used in order to aid the raid. He said that if the van was used he would have to give me a warning and I totally agreed with that.

Reaction score
Let's say for example that a player died during a Regal's raid. That player shouldn't be anywhere near the area after spawning (not even spectating from the far end of the parking lot). You, however, brought a whole ass van right on scene. You shouldn't have been near the hospital, at all. You know better. Stop playing sweater excuses.

Reaction score
I did not once enter my NLR area or interact in the situation or aided it in any way therefore I didn't break NLR. You're not allowed to be in the proximity of a shootout where you're likely to be shot at because of 3.4 (the regals example you trying to use). There's no sweater excuses, I walked away from a shootout after making a mistake I ADMITTED to. You're just being petty trying to get me punished because I got you banned last week (lol)

Reaction score
Hello, I was apart of this situation (the person from tinky's org who he followed). I am sorry to inform you that Tinky did NOT know I had anything to do with the hungries raid. Even when tinky died I was not talking nor helping tinky I was doing my own thing. Tinky simply followed me, From what I seen as soon as he noticed where I was going he stopped. As for you asking these questions;
Why use that car? - This is like asking me why I drive a 125k Scion Xd that goes 50MPH, Or how @Xeronise only used a van also.
You also keep using this regals example. How you are using it does not work. By doing what you are suggesting is 3.4 not 3.5, UNLESS the person interacts. I.e, Helping, Giving call outs. He did NONE of this.

Reaction score
I stand by what I said. The point of not being in the area after NLR is not only for 3.4., but to prevent players from spectating the situation and potentially informing org members of the situation and causing confusion for defenders as well. Just because you aren't communicating in-game doesn't mean you aren't using alternate forms of communications. You would know about that, no? Plain and simple, stay away from the area you have NLR. What's so hard about that?

Reaction score
I stand by what I said. The point of not being in the area after NLR is not only for 3.4., but to prevent players from spectating the situation and potentially informing org members of the situation and causing confusion for defenders as well. Just because you aren't communicating in-game doesn't mean you aren't using alternate forms of communications. You would know about that, no?
Can you please stop slandering us for metagaming! As there is 0 evidence showing this. Also for everything you had said none of this was done. Also, The shootout was only going on because YOUR org decided to break the rules and flank after he died. You are just going in circles here and I don't see a real reason for any of this. Both of you have said your sides along with myself. Leave it for the staff team as there is nothing more to really say.

Reaction score
@Tinky are you able to provide your demo of the incident?

Should be perpheads_demo_2022-4-30 00-42-36

Last edited:
Reaction score

After dying @Tinky did not partake in the raid at all, merely standing outside of it. Whilst I discourage anyone to stand around their NLR areas, No harm was done on this occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.