Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [EBBZC]-=Bilbo Swaggins=- Ebbe Kvisthector

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
(ONLY HAVE STEAM NAMES) Dubstep Beater - [RG] Ashe

His/Her SteamID:
Only have Ashe's: STEAM_0:0:39176862

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Lets start with Ashe's sit.
As you can see in video 1. I was responding to a callout about shots fired in slums. I then investigated the scene with multiple officers. In the beginning i had cuffed a guy(Ashe) BC i thought he was the one who shot. The guy then started telling me that it was he's freind.

THEN very conveniently, the guy's freind walks down from the slums stairs and says "It me! Stop saying its him!". Now i dont know this 100%, but im pretty sure that the guy coming down the stairs was unable to hear us discussing this, when he was all the way upstairs in the building, leading me to think that they were using Third Party Communication software to talk.

Then when i cuff the guy who confessed and bring him to the car, i get shot in the head by Ashe. This is in my opinion not a valid reason to put he's life at risk. Since he's freind was only getting approx 4-5 years in jail for possesion of a firearm/accidental discharge of the firearm.

He then proceeded to DC right after being put into the car

Rules Broken: DC in RP sit, 3.4 (Possibly 3.2 aswell)

Now lets talk about the sit with Dubstep Beater.
As you can see in the second video, these two guys are getting really angry when we pointed guns at them after i heard shots from the building. When the situation calms down and im the only one left on the scene, Dubstep Beater says "Thats 2.8, read rule 2.8" IN VOICECHAT, i then proceed to tell him to read rule 3.24 in LOOC. We then skip to the bazaar where i was patrolling, and then bumped into those 2 guys again. As i was walking around in the bazaar, i looked at some stuff for sale, and Dubstep Beater's freind decided to blow smoke in my face. Keep in mind that he did that earlier aswell which i gave him a verbal warning for + he verbally abused me earlier. As i then drag him down and over to my car, Dubstep Beater shoots me.

That is 3.4 since Dubstep Beater's freind was getting MAX 3 years in jail

Rules broken: 3.4, 3.24

Evidence:

Might aswell tag @HolyShititsDannyD since he is the one who dealt with my reports

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

I do not have sufficient evidence to ban the users in the first video however in the second video it is clear that you where killed for a very minor arrest. The user Dubstep beater will be banned for 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.