Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Mina
Your Roleplay Name: Kian Wolf
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:437224249

Player's Steam Name: 3RDE3
Player's Roleplay Name: Tyler Mason
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85899821

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5
After I had killed the remaining cop in a shootout, Tyler entered the area to kill me. When I asked in OOC what he was doing he said we had killed his friend but after getting Dank to check logs there wasn't anything about us killing his friend.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
HELLO! i assumed you were raiding the people based in the suburbs houses (As i saw multiple people shooting from inside and outside the suburbs houses and killing eachother), there were no police left on scene when i countered. And obviously if you raiding was not the case i am very sorry!!!!!!!! And interms of my previous explaination, I apologise as i've spoken to my man and he said he got it mixed up and that it was a female that looked very similar to you. But either way if you were not raiding then both explainations were a clear miscommunication and i very much apologise for my actions and am sorry if you lost anything or are distressed / upset or annoyed over the situation.

Reaction score
HELLO! i assumed you were raiding the people based in the suburbs houses (As i saw multiple people shooting from inside and outside the suburbs houses and killing eachother), there were no police left on scene when i countered. And obviously if you raiding was not the case i am very sorry!!!!!!!! And interms of my previous explaination, I apologise as i've spoken to my man and he said he got it mixed up and that it was a female that looked very similar to you. But either way if you were not raiding then both explainations were a clear miscommunication and i very much apologise for my actions and am sorry if you lost anything or are distressed / upset or annoyed over the situation.
Not sure how you would have thought we were raiding a Suburbs house as we weren't even near any owned ones nor were any of us inside of any houses at any point in time

Reaction score
Not sure how you would have thought we were raiding a Suburbs house as we weren't even near any owned ones nor were any of us inside of any houses at any point in time
You literallly parked ur car next to an owned house with people in it, again ive said if u werent raiding fair enough but u can probs see how i was mistaken. Again im sorry if u lost anything or upset / angry over the situation!

Reaction score
You literallly parked ur car next to an owned house with people in it, again ive said if u werent raiding fair enough but u can probs see how i was mistaken. Again im sorry if u lost anything or upset / angry over the situation!
Still don't understand how you see a car somewhat near an owned building, no doors opened, no one attempting to break in or anyone even near the building and just assume that we were trying to raid them. I can't see how you would mistake it for a raid but alright :wideyed:

Reaction score
Still don't understand how you see a car somewhat near an owned building, no doors opened, no one attempting to break in or anyone even near the building and just assume that we were trying to raid them. I can't see how you would mistake it for a raid but alright :wideyed:
I was just referring to you mentioning how you werent near any owned houses when you parked next to one. But ive explained my POV, im sorry if i was mistaken, its just a game innit so theres no point bickering over it.

A1L

Reaction score

After reviewing Mina's demo and the information given within this Action Request, it was determined that @fatdoobies broke 2.5, although there was two houses owned (Suburbs 4 & 11), you made no attempt to see if they were actually raiding a property you just assumed there was no players in the house at all, as I can see that you saw a police vehicle there, in which if you had investigated a bit more, you would've found out that there was no actual raid on-going and that they were having a shootout with the police, as he had just finished killing the last police officer. @Mina you may make a refund request for the guns lost.

fatdoobies will receive a warning for 2.5.

Reviewed with @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.