Action Request (Mina)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

@Segeco, as you're the AR creator please upload following demofiles within 24hours:

perpheads_demo_2022-6-25 13-51-37
Demo was deleted has been magically found, it’s been 16 days since this. Would’ve been nice if someone gave me the heads up before.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Demo was deleted, it’s been 16 days since this. Would’ve been nice if someone gave me the heads up before.

07563642df7c35c43fb574bca6563a55.png

Reaction score

I'll keep it as simple as possible, you guys were loitering around in the area, @Segeco has checked down harbour lane and noticed all of them were still there. Upon gaining this information I saw in your demofile you wanted to kill em because they shot the tesla once. You guys in the tesla then get out at the gas station, santo goes down and gets shot as he's carrying a firearm, he decided to counter the shots fired and shoot back, this allows the others to kos santo. Then Santo got into your car @Segeco and he actively speaks to one of the attackers. They know you're affiliated with Santo & you're aiding him by giving him a ride whilst all of you are visibly armed. I believe all of this warrants enough reason for them to shoot you.

Status
Not open for further replies.