Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Allen
Your Roleplay Name: Allen Kennedy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50229236

Player's Steam Name: Akagami Shanks @Akagami shanksss
Player's Roleplay Name: Zee Kazuma
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:712316687

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 - Attempted to break someone out in the middle of PD private parking, whilst unarmed, and in view of several officers. Also not sure if the person even knew the arrested, or knew that they were being arrested for shooting police. If they didn't, then he risked his liberty/safety for someone he didn't know, and if he did, then he essentially tried a PD break whilst not being armed.

Evidence Link:

Involved-
While the officer did use excessive force, and I can see why you’re upset. I don’t think the person you were trying to free was even under arrest for any major crime. The person I had in my van with my partner at the time was going in for 9.2 I am not sure about the guy you were trying to free. @Akagami shanksss Here is my POV

Involved-
While the officer did use excessive force, and I can see why you’re upset. I don’t think the person you were trying to free was even under arrest for any major crime. The person I had in my van with my partner at the time was going in for 9.2 I am not sure about the guy you were trying to free. @Akagami shanksss Here is my POV
The person he was trying to free had shot at myself and other officers, killing one, however he was only charged for shooting myself, as I wasn't sure at the time if he was the one who killed the officer.

Hi !

I was the guy that he was breaking out of cuffs !
I did a major crime (got arrested a lot that night so i can't remember the exact situation that was, i believe it was related to an attempted mug at the City subway, where i did kill 1 civ & uncon a cop.)

Hi !

I was the guy that he was breaking out of cuffs !
I did a major crime (got arrested a lot that night so i can't remember the exact situation that was, i believe it was related to an attempted mug at the City subway, where i did kill 1 civ & uncon a cop.)
Oh I do remember this you were the other guy on scene my bad I had you confused. Yes you did indeed commit a crime worth being freed I just checked back in my clips. My bad you both looked alike so I couldn’t tell, for the staff who takes this we had a shootout under Belmont underpass, you should be able to check logs that way easily.

it does look like i risked my life but i didnt expect my boy to turn up like that so i thought i would try it but since you was a officer i thought to my self before crowbaring him the worst that can happen is i get told to put my hands up i didnt expect getting shot

it does look like i risked my life but i didnt expect my boy to turn up like that so i thought i would try it but since you was a officer i thought to my self before crowbaring him the worst that can happen is i get told to put my hands up i didnt expect getting shot
Yeah life comes at you fast

Hi Officer Borris here. The cop did use blatant excessive force as he gunned down a guy who only had a crowbar. Also, I don't believe he broke 3.4 as he shouldn't have been killed as there was no valid reason for him to have been gunned down. You could argue that he was putting his freedom at risk but then again if his friend was being charged with a serious crime I would say that that was ok. If he came with his gun and started shooting 3+ officers he would have been mowed down so he decided to do the sneaky ninja tactic instead which I don't see an issue with. Allen, I am disappointed that you have made this report in an obvious fit of rage because this guy reported you for a perfectly valid reason in an IA, I feel this report is less about you caring about the alleged rule break and more about you wanting to hurt this guy. From a former staff member I expected better.

Hi Officer Borris here. The cop did use blatant excessive force as he gunned down a guy who only had a crowbar. Also, I don't believe he broke 3.4 as he shouldn't have been killed as there was no valid reason for him to have been gunned down. You could argue that he was putting his freedom at risk but then again if his friend was being charged with a serious crime I would say that that was ok. If he came with his gun and started shooting 3+ officers he would have been mowed down so he decided to do the sneaky ninja tactic instead which I don't see an issue with. Allen, I am disappointed that you have made this report in an obvious fit of rage because this guy reported you for a perfectly valid reason in an IA, I feel this report is less about you caring about the alleged rule break and more about you wanting to hurt this guy. From a former staff member I expected better.
I don't remember seeing you in the demo. I can double check, but I'm fairly certain you weren't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back