Action Request (Akagami Shanks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the statement that I previously made that you used excessive force and that this is clearly an act of revenge, not a real complaint.
Well I am disheartened to hear that. Everything I do is in the hope that I gain the respect of someone with such a stellar record as yourself.
I hope you'll forgive me for believing that trying to break out a murderer in view of three police officers, whilst unarmed, is a genuinely retarded thing to do.

Well I am disheartened to hear that. Everything I do is in the hope that I gain the respect of someone with such a stellar record as yourself.
I hope you'll forgive me for believing that trying to break out a murderer in view of three police officers, whilst unarmed, is a genuinely retarded thing to do.
lets not get mad at someone giving his point of view calm down son

Listen chief, I ain't ex-staff my record is irrelevant you are clutching at straws and hyperventilating at 1am because you got reported for gunning down an unarmed guy. Go to bed, get some sleep it'll be fine in the morning.

now if we want to call something retarded id say shooting an unarmed person is pretty stupid sunny jim
We're going in circles and achieving nothing. You were shot because you were actively in the process of attempting to free someone who had shot police officers. You being unarmed was your own fault.

for now lets just chill and let the admins handle this das vedanya
I'm glad we can agree on that.

We're going in circles and achieving nothing. You were shot because you were actively in the process of attempting to free someone who had shot police officers. You being unarmed was your own fault.

I'm glad we can agree on that.
Boss I am off to bed shortly but ill end on this. As far as I am aware the usage of lethal force is on a per-person basis. You cannot just gun someone down because they are associated with a murderer. Even if he successfully broke him out of cuffs you could have tazered or nightsticked them both into custody. Jumping the gun and assuming they are armed is rash and unfair, there were 3 officers on the scene, and we could have easily gun-pointed the suspects together, blowing a bowling ball-sized hole in the guy's chest wasn't a good move. Everyone makes mistakes just admit you reacted with too much force in the heat of the moment and move on shit happens. I am not saying you did it on purpose, but you did it, just apologize and move on making this petty report to punish the poor guy for daring to file a report is a blatant intimidation tactic.

Boss I am off to bed shortly but ill end on this. As far as I am aware the usage of lethal force is on a per-person basis. You cannot just gun someone down because they are associated with a murderer. Even if he successfully broke him out of cuffs you could have tazered or nightsticked them both into custody. Jumping the gun and assuming they are armed is rash and unfair, there were 3 officers on the scene, and we could have easily gun-pointed the suspects together, blowing a bowling ball-sized hole in the guy's chest wasn't a good move. Everyone makes mistakes just admit you reacted with too much force in the heat of the moment and move on shit happens.
This is a matter for the staff team, and for internal affairs. Whilst I appreciate your opinion on the matter, it's not relevant.

@Akagami shanksss - you will receive a ban for 2-days for 3.4.

You did know the individual who was being arrested as he was a member of your organisation and as he went past you, you knew he was going in for a crime that was worthy of an attempted break-out.

However, the problem is that you went about freeing your friend in possibly the dumbest and least thought-out way possible. You clearly had no conceivable plan of how to deal with the officers in the parking lot - most importantly Allen who was right in-front of you and holding a shotgun in passive. You were not armed in any way and consequently had no way to defend yourself if things went south.

Whilst normally in such circumstances the benefits outweigh the risks, because the way you did it presented a near guarantee of failure, 3.4 does apply. Even if you hadn't of been shot by Allen you both would have just been gunpointed and would not have been able to run away due to the proximity, and you would have gone to jail yourself for 5 years for 6.3.

Reviewed with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back