Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Player's Steam Name: Aloo89
Player's Roleplay Name: Leonard Bushross
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169228602

Why should this player be punished?: This player obviously broke 3.4, when I got banned it was for "3.4 - The player failed to research if all the cops were dead before initiating a counter-raid where the original raiders were still in a shootout with police, the player was also loitering putting himself dangerously close to the shootout." The fact that Leonardo legit jumps out and talks with the gunman shows that he is way to close to the shootout for quite some time. This clip is a ½ a month old clip or something like that but I watched it now and saw that it was quite the same as happened to me. This also isn't my clip, but got permission to use it from the original guy.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/10QiJb4ymLh920/FQhgGTNTAbxk

Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Player's Steam Name: Aloo89
Player's Roleplay Name: Leonard Bushross
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169228602

Why should this player be punished?: This player obviously broke 3.4, when I got banned it was for "3.4 - The player failed to research if all the cops were dead before initiating a counter-raid where the original raiders were still in a shootout with police, the player was also loitering putting himself dangerously close to the shootout." The fact that Leonardo legit jumps out and talks with the gunman shows that he is way to close to the shootout for quite some time. This clip is a ½ a month old clip or something like that but I watched it now and saw that it was quite the same as happened to me. This also isn't my clip, but got permission to use it from the original guy.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/10QiJb4ymLh920/FQhgGTNTAbxk
A little add to it, i was about to make report back then but forgot everything about because of some personal stuff so it comes now :)

@ALOO89 Can you please explain your actions shown in the video?
my friends was raiding subs 1 and they ask me to kos they are the one whos raiding subs 1 and you are countering us

Last edited:
my friends was raiding subs 1 and they ask me to kos they are the one whos raiding subs 1 and you are countering us
I mean in the video you clearly place yourself in crossfire situations where you are even about to be shot when the 1st cop comes? I could understand if you had gun out, but you were just loitering around waiting inside the shootout

@ALOO89 Next time actually properly interact with the situation instead of just sitting inside of your vehicle, this was made exactly 21 days from the incident so no action will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back